Another Illuminati Thread vol. Possible Newest Illuminati Recruit?

In b4 megatron

Probably he just spreading the word. Doubt him calling shots tho

of all the people you really think they would want French Montana?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 I don't even know anymore. Pathetic to see Diddy, still bopping trying to revive Bad Boy records. Sad to see my boy French take that route.

Lets be honest.

If this IS an illuminati recruitment video.

Who are they broadcasting to, and why would they show it to YOU?

Well if they control they industry then everyone in the industry is under their control. From lupe fiasco to lady gaga to jay etc. 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
  @ at the thought of the alleged group of most powerful people in the world wanting to recruit French Montana. The most ridiculous theory I've heard in a while besides Blue Ivy= Blueprint/Illuminati's Very Youngest 
laugh.gif

rick ross corny *%% is in it probably his idea
laugh.gif

illuminati/symbolism is the new cool thing for corny rappers
laugh.gif
@ french montana being in the illuminati though

he's not in it but that vid def. is promoting evil @#% with all the skulls and pentagram in the video. funny that they would choose him like guy is a platinum artist. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Can Max B trade places with this bum please? French is horrible...always has been.

Let's not get carried away, both are garbage.

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
@ the Illuminati

Bunch of bum !+! dudes.
laugh.gif

you guys denying it are the problem, of course they would pick someone you'd never expect. and you sheep just keep denying
30t6p3b.gif

you guys know nothing about the illuminati or their motives  talking about "They would never ask French Montana" to join .. What u kno about it

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

you guys denying it are the problem, of course they would pick someone you'd never expect. and you sheep just keep denying
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

French+Montana++im+bout+my+mone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom