Another "I Hate Kobe" article...this one from Yahoo

That's no new info on KB8. Yes he is a complete jerk but what athlete is not nowadays. You got dog killers, wife beaters, cruise ship orgies, coachchockers, sucker punchers, pot smokers, etc. Let the man do what he does best.....murder other teams.

Tricky thing is if you dispute the articles sources and the writers motives then you are going to be called a "Kobe Stan" or "Kobe Jocker"when in reality the story wasnt about anything but perceived behavior and someones opinion not fact. Its not about the Lakers winning (fact) or how good aplayer Kobe is (fact) but rather some off the court gossip.

CP1708:
This just in, Kobe's a jerk.

Can we move on now?
You know?
laugh.gif
Bigmike23:
which i find funny also for olympic play and after all the guys did was praise kobe and i will take there word over this guy.
Great point.
vanexellent:
the story wasnt about anything but perceived behavior and someones opinion not fact.
True story.

Y'all know I'm no Kobe fan, but how often do I talk about it? Pretty much never (except in a response like this, where I'm pointing out that Idon't care for him but I never mention that), and that's the way a professional sports writer should be. Dude is no psychoanalyst, so I am not eventrying to hear his interpretations of another player's actions, because his opinions on those actions are as worthy as mine (worthless).

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom