Another fight in Denny's, smh.

lol @ dennys worker ducking like someone had a gun

lol @ her taking the drink off the table saying, "youll get another one"

but ...dont know about what happened, i guess she was asking for it

Looks like she threw drinks twice at the dude (at the beginning and at the end). 

And no where in the law does it say that you have to wait for the cops to come defend you if you get assaulted. You are entitled to defend yourself, regardless of the gender of the attacker (just can't OD on the retribution).

Looks like she threw drinks twice at the dude (at the beginning and at the end). 

And no where in the law does it say that you have to wait for the cops to come defend you if you get assaulted. You are entitled to defend yourself, regardless of the gender of the attacker (just can't OD on the retribution).

Originally Posted by thacapt

Why is it always at dennys?
always, 100% of the time
Obama is about to have a press conference about this

100% of all violent crimes have happened in a dennys in 2010, it's getting out of control

Originally Posted by thacapt

Why is it always at dennys?
always, 100% of the time
Obama is about to have a press conference about this

100% of all violent crimes have happened in a dennys in 2010, it's getting out of control

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation
Captain Save-A-Ho over here.
If a trashy girl is provoking you continuosly like that, she deserves to get smacked in the face.

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation
Captain Save-A-Ho over here.
If a trashy girl is provoking you continuosly like that, she deserves to get smacked in the face.

why do people still go to dennys? place is beyond garbage, i wouldnt eat it if i was homeless

SRS

why do people still go to dennys? place is beyond garbage, i wouldnt eat it if i was homeless

SRS

Back
Top Bottom