Another fight in Denny's, smh.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

QFT

Yeah sneakaholic has it ALL backwards.
 "I make it rain, i make it rain!"
indifferent.gif
so yall really think this logic of her bein less of a woman bcuz of her manners will hold up in court 
indifferent.gif
, so I guess we all have the rite to hit hoodrats bcuz they're not as womanly as other women rite?? 

what are you talking about?  when her poor "manners" involve assaulting someone by throwing soda, she's the one provoking the fight
well that's why we have the police to solve this sort of thing, if you're upset about it then let the cops handle it and arrest her but if you take matters into your own hands when it comes to a woman in America you're wrong no matter what, some of you need to look at the consequences of certain things and think em through before doin it, I know that it'll be hard to keep your cool but u have to if you want to avoid more trouble on yourself

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

QFT

indifferent.gif
so yall really think this logic of her bein less of a woman bcuz of her manners will hold up in court 
indifferent.gif
, so I guess we all have the rite to hit hoodrats bcuz they're not as womanly as other women rite?? 

what are you talking about?  when her poor "manners" involve assaulting someone by throwing soda, she's the one provoking the fight
well that's why we have the police to solve this sort of thing, if you're upset about it then let the cops handle it and arrest her but if you take matters into your own hands when it comes to a woman in America you're wrong no matter what, some of you need to look at the consequences of certain things and think em through before doin it, I know that it'll be hard to keep your cool but u have to if you want to avoid more trouble on yourself

the dudes in the vid should have just skipped the eff outta that dennys and left that idiot chick in there.  obvious she didnt give an eff about crap from the beginning so why even fight it?  all about image i guess.   gotta show the whole restaraunt  that they aint no punks

the dudes in the vid should have just skipped the eff outta that dennys and left that idiot chick in there.  obvious she didnt give an eff about crap from the beginning so why even fight it?  all about image i guess.   gotta show the whole restaraunt  that they aint no punks

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- this guy
laugh.gif

...and
eyes.gif
@ the same ole lame @%@ "what if that was you sister" bit.  like how does that change ANYTHING. like im somehow removing my own family from a potential situation when i respond. ok champ......IF my sister were to act like that chick i hope she gets that plus more.

- im a FIRM believer in if you dont want hands laid on you keep your hands to yourself...OR suffer the consequences. i dont give a *!!! if its my great-grandma.

- the whole "it isnt ok to hit a woman because they're smaller than you" is a flawed argument. its slippery slope. what about little people (midgets)? what about a chick the same size or bigger than me?? i mean hey, if thats what you wanna do. keep being that guy geting muffed in the face while she keeps talking slick, i need something to laugh at.

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- this guy
laugh.gif

...and
eyes.gif
@ the same ole lame @%@ "what if that was you sister" bit.  like how does that change ANYTHING. like im somehow removing my own family from a potential situation when i respond. ok champ......IF my sister were to act like that chick i hope she gets that plus more.

- im a FIRM believer in if you dont want hands laid on you keep your hands to yourself...OR suffer the consequences. i dont give a *!!! if its my great-grandma.

- the whole "it isnt ok to hit a woman because they're smaller than you" is a flawed argument. its slippery slope. what about little people (midgets)? what about a chick the same size or bigger than me?? i mean hey, if thats what you wanna do. keep being that guy geting muffed in the face while she keeps talking slick, i need something to laugh at.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I never understood this philosophy.
Like, I don't feel that it was a situation that called for him to hit her either, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

Keep spouting that 'NEVER hit women' thing and girls will not only walk all over you, but probably actually be inclined to hit the $#!* out of you because they know that there will be no return fire.
I mean I see ur logic but u have to remember that legally speaking you would lose this battle as well, its just one of those things that's hard to accept but that you have to to avoid unnecessary problems down the line
I can definitely see where you're coming from. 
My bad, I thought you were one of those "chivalrous", 'Never hit a woman because it's wrong' type dudes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I never understood this philosophy.
Like, I don't feel that it was a situation that called for him to hit her either, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

Keep spouting that 'NEVER hit women' thing and girls will not only walk all over you, but probably actually be inclined to hit the $#!* out of you because they know that there will be no return fire.
I mean I see ur logic but u have to remember that legally speaking you would lose this battle as well, its just one of those things that's hard to accept but that you have to to avoid unnecessary problems down the line
I can definitely see where you're coming from. 
My bad, I thought you were one of those "chivalrous", 'Never hit a woman because it's wrong' type dudes 
laugh.gif

that logic is what causes women to do outlandish stuff like that.  if she spills a drink on a shirt i spent my hard earned money on she deserves to get smacked. if they think they can act like a man and get crazy like that with no punishment they run wild like animals.   i don't go around hitting women but there not untouchable either.

besides like it was stated earlier  that wasn't a woman  that was a trashy *++%%$#.  she lacks home training and the knowledge of how to act in a public setting.  she'll pull stunts like this in the future most likely with lack of consideration to those around her and hopefully the same result happens.

that logic is what causes women to do outlandish stuff like that.  if she spills a drink on a shirt i spent my hard earned money on she deserves to get smacked. if they think they can act like a man and get crazy like that with no punishment they run wild like animals.   i don't go around hitting women but there not untouchable either.

besides like it was stated earlier  that wasn't a woman  that was a trashy *++%%$#.  she lacks home training and the knowledge of how to act in a public setting.  she'll pull stunts like this in the future most likely with lack of consideration to those around her and hopefully the same result happens.

lol @ dennys worker ducking like someone had a gun

lol @ her taking the drink off the table saying, "youll get another one"

but ...dont know about what happened, i guess she was asking for it

Back
Top Bottom