Annoying Retail Employees vol Leave Me Alone

I'll take the persistent, annoying retail employees any day
What really %@!%%$# irks me though are the ones who try to pretend they want to help me, when I know their just sticking close to me so I dont steal. They hover wherever I go aimlessly, not even offering me any help after a bit. The security guards are even worse. They act like I dont notice a blue shirted guy with SECURITY clearly written shadowing my every step. I've had security guards come out of nowhere just to follow me or head to the door as I am making my way out. That *%*@ completely ruins my shopping experience. I used to tell my gf and she didnt believe me, but after a bit it's really evident whether I'm at a hole in the wall store, or Coach. It's gotten so bad that I just find a seat and sit my @+# down when I enter a store so I dont get worked up about it.
The same goes for waiters too...I'm usually wearing a white t and a sweater, a fitted, and my NF backpack...you wouldnt believe the amount of *%*@ service I get when I'm out with my girl. I assume they see me and figure not to bother to serve me since I wont tip well. That's why I always make it a point to tip well to those who offer me great service

Originally Posted by air max 87

word.

but every race has its issue, you got spanish people askin me for a hook up cause im spanish too
indifferent.gif

word what part of spain you from?

The worst are those Persians that sell that sea salt hand lotions!

My local mall closes at 9:30, most nights I'm in the mall waiting for my wife to come out of her jewelry store, I've seen those Persian girls pushing it until 10:15pm!

i dont like to be bothered, they dont like to bother me, I'll call when I need help, it would be easy as that.

Back
Top Bottom