ANNASOPHIA ROBB

For sure...especially considering those picture's have been out for a while now and they're just now putting it up.

I've seen them do it MULTIPLE times, I can't remember exactly what it was looking back but (guilty pleasure) I go on mediatakeout at least 3x a week smh, and a lot of they're stuff is on here first

They been stealing off NT for the longest. They got someone taking news from here and throwing it on their site and sticking their mediatakeout over them

Last edited:
It looks like this chick has ugly feet.
Can someone please confirm?

I like to find imperfections with these BAD chicks cause it's the only way I can feel better about not smashing them.

Francia is flawless. Looking at her pics hurts my soul.

I like to find imperfections with these BAD chicks cause it's the only way I can feel better about not smashing them.

:lol: Man she could have Bruce Willis Die Hard feet and I still wouldn't care.

ASR would get trapped with the quickness.

I yelled... 
roll.gif

I do the same.

It makes me feel better about myself. :lol:

How come in regular clothes her *** looks phat but in some bathing suit bikini pics, it looks a lot smaller?
A lot of the bikini pics were from a few years ago when she did that soul surfer movie. Plus she's still fairly young. A pic of her at 18 may look very different than her at 20

Just looking at Francia's eyes though you can if you make her love you could probably **** on her chest. She just has that I attract abusive dudes look.

Just looking at Francia's eyes though you can if you make her love you could probably **** on her chest. She just has that I attract abusive dudes look.
She dated a now convicted sex offender for 3 yrs. I believe she was 16-17 and he was in his late 30s/early 40s when they started dating. Like some R.Kelly type of thing that went on. His name is Shane Sparks. He was that judge on ABDC and SYTYCD. Hip hop choreographer. But he was charged on other molestation cases and raping a 12 yr old back in 1994.

She dated a now convicted sex offender for 3 yrs. I believe she was 16-17 and he was in his late 30s/early 40s when they started dating. Like some R.Kelly type of thing that went on. His name is Shane Sparks. He was that judge on ABDC and SYTYCD. Hip hop choreographer. But he was charged on other molestation cases and raping a 12 yr old back in 1994.

Talk about nailing it.

Back
Top Bottom