ANNASOPHIA ROBB

NT is the only place where dudes say confusing @#$% like "cute face, nice bubble, but that's it". So she's attractive but "that's it?"

if it aint white, it aint right
perfect snowflake
smokin.gif

I hate when dudes on here be like " i see the same or better on broadstreet daily" and so?? Why you Hating on dudes making a thread about a good looking woman!?

Its not the fact that she is the most beautiful xyz in the world, its simply because she's a "celebrity" that 99% of us will not ever meet, and its all in good fun. It's that we have all this info on them, pics, bio, who they know, yet we don't know them. Its called voyeurism, its called america lol.

No one on here is posting posters of this girl on their wall, we just appreciating a little mass here and there. You see better daily in your area? Great! go holla at em or take their pics and make a thread about it, if not shut up and stay out

I like.

Them petite yambs with a lil poke.....ALL ME. If she had c cups she would be perfect. Her face throws me off though. Looks too young still.

i feel like dudes just throw the awg thing around to troll or rustle some jimmies. as if they are ballls deep in the finest P on the regular. **** outta here with all that. thread isn't here to say ASR is the baddest thing outta hollywood or anything. but she is cute white girl with wild cakes.

:smh: meanwhile dudes on NT talkin bout they would smash raw miley cyrus. queen latifah has more sex appeal than that trash.

only NT.

shes bad....i dunno i have no real preference , she isnt thick at all but i love all sizes of females. 

would eat it on that time of the month. . dime status to me

Last edited:
For sure...especially considering those picture's have been out for a while now and they're just now putting it up.

Back
Top Bottom