ANNASOPHIA ROBB

It's not so much that the mass is extraordinary, it's more so that ASR looks NICE and chick ain't even hit her stride yet. Imagine her at 25 :x
And she doesn't seem like a straight up bird either. She seems like she got some class :smokin

That's more than a little bump man come on

I thought mass was another word for *** no?

Obviously her mass isn't as big as the joints that usually get posted on here but come on that is more than a bump

That's more than a little bump man come on

I thought mass was another word for *** no?

Obviously her mass isn't as big as the joints that usually get posted on here but come on that is more than a bump

what page is her best pic posted on?

White girls must be held to a really high standard if this is average in the white girl community. What does a 10/10 white girl look like :nerd:

Last edited:
White girls must be held to a really high standard if this is average in the white girl community. What does a 10/10 white girl look like :nerd:

She's far above average.

Some people just don't have a firm grasp on reality.

Scar Jo

Margot Robbie

Jessica Biel

Last edited:
lol this thread is lowkey comedy. the bickering is classic NT. but some of yall are suspect, throwing around the AWG for anything short of a goddess. its an appreciation thread, no need to bash and spit slander. ASR haters are sus in my book, actin like they wouldn't want to clap those cheeks.

and lets be clear, shorty's mass game is MEAN. period. she may not have a melanie iglesias face or she may not be a dime, but to act like ya'll pass? :smh: shame on you...shorty can def get her hand held :pimp:

still won't watch show tho.

Last edited:
minka-kelly-glamour-magazine-photoshoot-march-2011-03.jpg

Gawd

Last edited:
Last edited:
minka kelly got that cartoon chin..

plus she did my boy street dirty as hell..

pass.

Last edited:
Had to google Margot Robbie. She's cute, pleasant surprise as I was fully expecting some ultra basic factory chick

Cats in here throwin other chicks name in here so they can derail the thread.

The salt and suspectivity is astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom