ANNASOPHIA ROBB

411383222382614772150sqqgp.gif
I knew I saw a little something in The Way Way Back  

pimp.gif

While that turtle gif is funny it amazes me that this thread is so many pages for a girl with an, at best, "ok" mass.

Last edited:
While that turtle gif is funny it amazes me that this thread is so many pages for a girl with an, at best, "ok" mass.

I think her "ok" mass caught most off guard, including me. While it's not JLo mass, it's more than you expected from her.

I think getting more than what you expected is more appreciated than getting less or even exactly what you expected.

I think her "ok" mass caught most off guard, including me. While it's not JLo mass, it's more than you expected from her.

I think getting more than what you expected is more appreciated than getting less or even exactly what you expected.

Proportion relative to body size and the shape of the mass is key.

I think Francia still edges her out.

Until we see recent pics of her putting them butt cheecks out, I can't give her an edge.

:x what?

Say it ain't so steez

Edit : I jus seen the pyg thread :rofl: :rofl:

Dudes in there consigning busting in a chick and then going down to lick up the juice? :rofl:

Y'all some wild boys

Dudes completely misinterpreted what I said :rofl: but ima let ya rock because it is straight LULZ and I don't want to ruin the joke

Carry on brochachos :lol:

I'd put her on her stomach and go to work...hammer time. I'd pull out though..aim for her lower back and create a small puddle.

Back
Top Bottom