Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume?

Does it make people feel good to say "my phone>your phone" or something? Why does this topic coming up so frequently?

Anyways...I've had 2 Android phones (Hero and the EVO) and now I'm using the iPhone 4...now the Hero was laggy and pretty disappointing, but I think both the EVO and iPhone are both really good devices.

Most operating systems are going to get boring after a while, and that includes the customizable Android OS.

Does it make people feel good to say "my phone>your phone" or something? Why does this topic coming up so frequently?

Anyways...I've had 2 Android phones (Hero and the EVO) and now I'm using the iPhone 4...now the Hero was laggy and pretty disappointing, but I think both the EVO and iPhone are both really good devices.

Most operating systems are going to get boring after a while, and that includes the customizable Android OS.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

So many stupid comments in this thread

if anything, the EVO 4G is NOT an iPhone killer,

if you were to make an argument, try the Droid X instead, the Evo gets like 5 minutes battery life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you doing something TERRIBLY wrong, fam. My @#%% has lasted one full day, OFF the charger. Usually last at least 12 hrs if i'm using it alot.

you know i was just exaggerating right

and 12 hours is NOT a lot, that is nothing to brag about

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

So many stupid comments in this thread

if anything, the EVO 4G is NOT an iPhone killer,

if you were to make an argument, try the Droid X instead, the Evo gets like 5 minutes battery life

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you doing something TERRIBLY wrong, fam. My @#%% has lasted one full day, OFF the charger. Usually last at least 12 hrs if i'm using it alot.

you know i was just exaggerating right

and 12 hours is NOT a lot, that is nothing to brag about

When I had an EVO my battery ran for 40+ hours. The one dude had his running for 78. All you have t do is turn off the automatic updates in the accounts sync tab.

So to the dude that made that comment....

When I had an EVO my battery ran for 40+ hours. The one dude had his running for 78. All you have t do is turn off the automatic updates in the accounts sync tab.

im reading this.. still looking for a reason why android phones are better or whatever and still have no idea what you guys are blabbing about
post a video or something

i have an iphone 4.. its ok, it does what i need it to and isnt jail broken yet
im sure once it is it'll be a custom monster

im reading this.. still looking for a reason why android phones are better or whatever and still have no idea what you guys are blabbing about
post a video or something

Should just change the title to "Is it safe to say I have X android phone now like people who have an iPhone do?"

It ain't about features.

Should just change the title to "Is it safe to say I have X android phone now like people who have an iPhone do?"

It ain't about features.

trust me, it WILL be.  if 4.1 is jailbroken, get the installous app and you can get the HDR apps that improve apple's hdr.  i'm on 4.0, so i won't be making the upgrade 'til 4.1 is jailbroken.  i have an hdr app but not sure if it improves the quality any w/ being on 4.0.  plus, LOTS of other benefits.

trust me, it WILL be.  if 4.1 is jailbroken, get the installous app and you can get the HDR apps that improve apple's hdr.  i'm on 4.0, so i won't be making the upgrade 'til 4.1 is jailbroken.  i have an hdr app but not sure if it improves the quality any w/ being on 4.0.  plus, LOTS of other benefits.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

i also heard turning off 4G, 3G, GPS, brightness all the way down, google sync, and etc saves battery life
laugh.gif

the Evo definitely has a battery life problem, if you are saying it doesnt, you are in denial

i also heard turning off 4G, 3G, GPS, brightness all the way down, google sync, and etc saves battery life
laugh.gif

the Evo definitely has a battery life problem, if you are saying it doesnt, you are in denial

So to get the most battery life I shouldn't use the phone?
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

grin.gif
40/78 hours of standby time? whoa.. that is really awesome! 
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

grin.gif
40/78 hours of standby time? whoa.. that is really awesome! 
eek.gif
eyes.gif

The iPhone is cool, but I'm excited to pick up my new Droid X tomorrow.

The iPhone is cool, but I'm excited to pick up my new Droid X tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom