Android is now the biggest mobile OS in the world

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Did iOS get Adobe Flash yet
nope
laugh.gif

In fact, only Nokia, Apple and Research In Motion Ltd have so far resisted using Android software.
nokia, then RIM will soon have to stand down and accept android as their savior if they know whats good for them....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In fact, only Nokia, Apple and Research In Motion Ltd have so far resisted using Android software.
nokia, then RIM will soon have to stand down and accept android as their savior if they know whats good for them....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
no one even remembers Palm/HP anymore

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

itunes is horrible period, main reason i dont go the iphone route
i have to deal with this ishh enuff with my ipod touch

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

and it's a god damn shame.

webOS is an AWESOME OS. possibly the best out of all of them.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

and it's a god damn shame.

webOS is an AWESOME OS. possibly the best out of all of them.

hd2 >

phone runs, android, windows 6.5, windows 95, windows 98, meego, windows 7, unbuntu

too bad im selling mine cause i bought a mytouch 4g

hd2 >

phone runs, android, windows 6.5, windows 95, windows 98, meego, windows 7, unbuntu

too bad im selling mine cause i bought a mytouch 4g

Biggest doesn't mean best.

and thats all I'll say.

Apple does not and IMO should not feel like it has to outsource their OS. Android does it because they want to. Theres no real argument here.

Biggest doesn't mean best.

and thats all I'll say.

Apple does not and IMO should not feel like it has to outsource their OS. Android does it because they want to. Theres no real argument here.

Originally Posted by prymone

iTunes sucks at music management I don't use it to sync my music. But outside of that for the iPhone it's pretty good. It backs up everything for you, activates your phone, restores it, updates it, what else do you want for a phone management software?

iTunes sucks at music management I don't use it to sync my music. But outside of that for the iPhone it's pretty good. It backs up everything for you, activates your phone, restores it, updates it, what else do you want for a phone management software?

iTunes sucks at music management?

huh? My only beef is that there isn't an iphone capacity can take my WHOLE library.

huh? My only beef is that there isn't an iphone capacity can take my WHOLE library.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Compared to mediamonkey iTunes is trash. But why software do android users use to back up, sync, activate their phone, restore and update with?

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Compared to mediamonkey iTunes is trash. But why software do android users use to back up, sync, activate their phone, restore and update with?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

ive never had to do none of that for my phones...
google sync 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

ive never had to do none of that for my phones...
google sync 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom