Anderson Cooper GOES IN on Chris Brown

Get 'emmm.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Doesn't matter what Cooper says really. At the end of the day, Chris can get any girl he pleases! And a lot of those girls WILL allow Chris to beat them! (No pun intended)

So whether, he act immature a lot of times, he is still winning!

Shaking my head at the people shaking their heads about the people shaking their heads about Cooper shaking his head about what Chris is doing. SMH!
Sounds like he could get you too 
grin.gif

"Lapse of Judgement" isnt on ONE account though. Its been ONE after ANOTHER. 
If you are supposed to rebuild your image, then behave. We are all human & make mistakes. $$!! i have & still "redeeming" myself (on probation) but you got to learn to keep ur nose clean & avoid putting urself in situations that wouldnt benefit you.

& sorry but redeeming yourself doesnt only mean u have to perform a tribute to MJ & cry. Yes that was genuine, but if you go ahead & %%!$ up some more than u jus voided that positive "occurrence."

Its like saying u Rob someone. Then go to a school & speak up against robbery then go five finger discount something from the Deli & call the clerk a flmain %!%$ & break his window. How can you possibly defend someone when they themselves arent wanting to learn to just chill?

And no im not a Chris Brown hatr. I %%!$ with some of his music. But the way u guys are blindly defending him is stupid. 

And yes i do believe people deserve second chances. But CB has been given his but he hasnt "impressed"..

Anyways thats all imma say. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

"Lapse of Judgement" isnt on ONE account though. Its been ONE after ANOTHER. 
If you are supposed to rebuild your image, then behave. We are all human & make mistakes. $$!! i have & still "redeeming" myself (on probation) but you got to learn to keep ur nose clean & avoid putting urself in situations that wouldnt benefit you.

& sorry but redeeming yourself doesnt only mean u have to perform a tribute to MJ & cry. Yes that was genuine, but if you go ahead & %%!$ up some more than u jus voided that positive "occurrence."

Its like saying u Rob someone. Then go to a school & speak up against robbery then go five finger discount something from the Deli & call the clerk a flmain %!%$ & break his window. How can you possibly defend someone when they themselves arent wanting to learn to just chill?

And no im not a Chris Brown hatr. I %%!$ with some of his music. But the way u guys are blindly defending him is stupid. 

And yes i do believe people deserve second chances. But CB has been given his but he hasnt "impressed"..

Anyways thats all imma say. 
Valid argument. But what does he owe to us? He already served his time (is still on probation i believe), I haven't kept up with all the other stuff but what else did he do other than the GMA thing?

at some point in the last few years NT fell in love with Chris Brown, they way some people jump to his defense is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21
Valid argument. But what does he owe to us? He already served his time (is still on probation i believe), I haven't kept up with all the other stuff but what else did he do other than the GMA thing?

He doesnt owe us anything. he owes it to himself. But if he doesnt help himself & "rescue himself" then why should his "fans" blindly come to his defense and try to save face for dude when he doesnt do it for himself. Hes going to continue to get ridiculed until he chills & grows up. 
And the thing im trying to say is that Ive met many people during my time served that dont learn to just behave & wake up. ATLEAST til everything blows over. but if u cant & keep doing things that hurt u & ur image than obviously ur not getting it. And you cant do nothing for those people. They gotta help themselves first. 

cb doesn't owe us a damn thing. rihanna or however you spell her name is cool with him to the point where she wanted to get back with him at one point before her manager (i'm sure...or the label) changed her mind. he did his lil community service thing. he's good.
thats between those two and the courts.

who are we to judge?

*!!*#+ acting like if they did something years ago and if it kept getting repeatedly brought up they wouldn't get frustrated.

dunno, its pretty hypocritical considering some of the artists and actors/actresses ppl on NT support, given their criminal backgrounds.

Originally Posted by debs 168

who are we to judge?
Bottom line.  I can care less what he does on his personal life, just make good music and entertain me is all I ask.  You do that, and you're cool with me. 
Also, Anderson Cooper does TMZ style journalism now?  

Originally Posted by whiterails

The only thing as bad as a grown man who repeatedly punches a woman in the face are the classless degenerates that come to his defense.

don't know why people are getting mad at anderson cooper.. he's just telling us the stupid things chris brown has down while trying to repair his image; apologizes & screws up some more, counter-productive.

J Smooth succinctlysummarizes why Chris Brown needs to go *#!@ himself. Check out his videos. They're awesome.

30t6p3b.gif
 at people defending chrissy boo

even if a girl hits you
a man is suppose to turn the other cheek.

i just cant stand people defending this punk.

laugh.gif
. So many folks mad..
roll.gif

It's like AC directly offended them.
pimp.gif
at getting under peoples skin all while doing it professionally.

who are we to judge?
Judgment? This man is famous. By reserving judgment as a society we are saying it's completely okay to do what he did. As a society, we should shun that kind of behavior and make it very clear that it is unacceptable.

This message is not made clear when the guy still has it record deal and is producing albums and is coming up in a movie.

This came up in the Bill O'Reilly thread. Conservatives have been saying for how long that this music degrades women. How do you think this looks? It makes for an extremely compelling argument on their behalf when they see the "liberal" media accept him back with open arms after beating up another woman within the celebrity community. Shameful.

People in here are saying they only care about the music? Think about someone other than yourself. Music and popular media has a strong influence on kids. People will continue to deny it though, all the while wearing Sean John and Rocawear.

^
people just have to stop & think rather than relying on bad auto-programmed responses

but this media speaks with a forked tongue - that is why people succumb

meh I respect Cooper but how was this at all relevant to his job as a NEWS caster?

I understand the irony but if I want to hear personal opinions I'll watch Fox news.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Doesn't matter what Cooper says really. At the end of the day, Chris can get any girl he pleases! And a lot of those girls WILL allow Chris to beat them! (No pun intended)

So whether, he act immature a lot of times, he is still winning!

Shaking my head at the people shaking their heads about the people shaking their heads about Cooper shaking his head about what Chris is doing. SMH!
Sounds like he could get you too 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
Shaking my head at you too!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

30t6p3b.gif
 at people defending chrissy boo

even if a girl hits you
a man is suppose to turn the other cheek.

i just cant stand people defending this punk.
Not here to defend cb, we still don't what happened that night, but hypothetically speaking if a women hits you with an object or is repeatedly hitting to the point where she can physically harm your gonna turn the other cheek.

so just because chris brown can get any girl he pleases he is winning? a grown man that beats his girlfriend but can sleep with any girl he wants is considered a winner? smh 

who are we to judge?
So now I can't judge a guy who beat the crap out of a much smaller girl? Not to mention biting her so hard it left huge teeth marks?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom