Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Tosh is that you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Anderson Cooper 
pimp.gif

Word.

but

Seriously, its pathetic seeing yall ride or dying for Chris Brown.

Dude doesnt wanna learn. He still acts like hes 12. Makes a mistake, then the nextday,  Oh sorry, im just trying to redeem myself. Oops i !#$$+$ up again sorry. Go buy this album tho. Oops i broke the windows out of a NYC building, but im sorry if i offended anyone.. Cmon son. Wake the %@!! up.
This.
Dudes always complaining about something on twitter too

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Eh, Anderson should come out the closet.

What does that have to do with anything?
gay people aren't real human beings, therefore any opinions expressed by gays are invalid
someone's homophobic and please grow up too. 

The sarcasm is thick, haha. Doesn't matter though, ladies will always love him.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, focus on the important news & your new tv show, not c.brown 

The Ridiculist is like a 1-2 minute segment out of his entire show...
anderson cooper is acting more flagrant lately...clearly he's flamin on that segment now.
laugh.gif

He made his bed so he has to lay in it period.so just cuz people are not rolling with Chris Brown cuz of his actions they are hating or are salty?he did more than just hit a woman he really whipped her ***,and he keeps making bone headed mistakes like he could care less.I honestly could care less about him but don't sit here and get mad at people for disliking his moves

Doesn't matter what Cooper says really. At the end of the day, Chris can get any girl he pleases! And a lot of those girls WILL allow Chris to beat them! (No pun intended)

So whether, he act immature a lot of times, he is still winning!

Shaking my head at the people shaking their heads about the people shaking their heads about Cooper shaking his head about what Chris is doing. SMH!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Shaking my head at the people shaking their heads about the people shaking their heads about Cooper shaking his head about what Chris is doing. SMH!

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by buggz05

Man, #%@$ Chris Brown.
30t6p3b.gif

And the same goes to these SIMPS in this thread.

do you know what a simp is?

dudes in this thread are taking up for Chris brown when he clearly doesn't deserve it. I would consider that a form of simping if that was happening in a relationship. Dudes are butthurt for their baby Chris brown, when Anderson cooper wasn't even making fun of the situation, just telling it like it is. I find his casting in this movie detrimental to our youth imo.

Everyone here is like Chris Brown deserves a second chance....
If she was your mom or your sister, I bet you Chris Brown would definitely NOT deserve that chance eh...?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Who cares if he attacks Chris Brown, the *!$$ just wasn't funny.
This. Funny how all yall comin in for the sake of an argument. Dude made a mistake, he apologized, let the boy live. Yall prolly them same dudes screamin free Boozie or ur homie who got bagged for somethin they shouldn't have done.
Talking like he got a speeding ticket or something 
laugh.gif
 Chris Brown gave Rihanna the ol' two piece and a biscuit and you guys are saying he just "made a mistake" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Everyone here is like Chris Brown deserves a second chance....
If she was your mom or your sister, I bet you Chris Brown would definitely NOT deserve that chance eh...?

Uhh maybe cause people like his music? He's still an artist so people and his fans will support him, I don't think anyone can defend what he did but it was almost 3 YEARS AGO. Plus there are other celebrities convicted of the same thing who are 30+ doing this and he was what 19 when it happened. Dude was an idiot for what he did but get over it
ohwell.gif

so because chris brown beat his gf at the time over something none of us truly know about, he should suffer and be shunned the rest of his life?

think about that for a sec when you consider:

-most of us support athletes who cheat on their wives
-most of us support rappers who not only have sold drugs to their own communities but who glorify it in their music
-support habitual criminals that can't stay out of jail, only because of the music we enjoy from them
-talk about free max b and free boosie when one is away for like 80 years and the other about to be on death row for murder
-most of us copped the chronic and chronic 2001 and were waiting for detox and we know about dre's past with violence against that woman dee barnes...

etc.

!#@$#! acting like this +$!+% raped small children. oh wait. that r kelly discography on your ipod..? put that up there in the list above. half of you probably supported and would still support that pedophile meanwhile cb is "the bad guy."

and i don't even @$#+ with cb or r and b in general like that.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Originally Posted by whiterails

The only thing as bad as a grown man who repeatedly punches a woman in the face are the classless degenerates that come to his defense.
It was obviously a lapse in judgment. You young ladies are just going to have to let it go

Back
Top Bottom