Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

damn.. :smh: talk about kicking a dude while he's down. Shame man.

any more vids?

its disgusting man...went to the store to return olympics 2k4 and they had up a sign that you must have a valid ID to buy some damn sneaks...im so over keeping up with shoes **** is just dumb.

michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xi-part-1-35.jpeg

That's St. Louis for ya. I also heard from multiple people that someone also drove their car into a Footlocker in St. Louis today too, not sure how true that is though.

I hope the people fighting lost their spot in line.

Last edited:
meanwhile MJ and charles oakley are probably hungover out their minds.

and later on they will be gambling away more of these fools money.

mean.gif

SMH at these people going crazy for shoes.

LMAO at the dude screaming "Worldstar" :lol:

he killed it.

That's St. Louis for ya. I also heard from multiple people that someone also drove their car into a Footlocker in St. Louis today too, not sure how true that is though.

Yep, it happened. A lot of my boy IG'd pics of it.

It's a kids footlocker, though. I think the one off of grand, further down to where the water tower is. Man, I remember I could just walk in the Galleria and walk to my car with no problems.

Now cat's toting hammers in the mall.

The people fighting should go to jail.

its disgusting man...went to the store to return olympics 2k4 and they had up a sign that you must have a valid ID to buy some damn sneaks...im so over keeping up with shoes **** is just dumb.

I'm pretty sure that's for the ticket system to reserve the certain shoes. Not just to purchase any shoe.

Homie stomped him out with the Motorboat 9s wiped them down and kept stomping :rofl: :smh:

Do these people not realize that the shoe is in the store before that actual RD?

If you gonna go out like that, they could've done that Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom