and we're done

waste of a season when you lose to a team you're not suppose to. miracles dont happen for the knicks. we were never gonna come back from a 3-1 hole.

You know fans are hurting when they immediately jump on the Heat wagon of all teams.
laugh.gif
yall two bum *** ****** are talking to yourself.. curve ***** curve

This season was a failure. It was ECF or bust imo. We should try to do whatever we can to get CP3 in a Knick uni next season
straight up though what's the difference between losing here or to the heat any time you don't make it to the finals it's a bust.

Very disappointing. Congrats to the Pacers. What a season for the Knicks. I hope Kidd and Camby retire man. They are done for good. Why didn't Novak play? Is he hurt or what?

This season was a failure. It was ECF or bust imo. We should try to do whatever we can to get CP3 in a Knick uni next season
straight up though what's the difference between losing here or to the heat any time you don't make it to the finals it's a bust.

That was my mantra from the start of the season. You never know how we would of performed against the Heat since we obviously ain't playing them. It's a failure bottom line!!!

Were not getting CP3 so get that thru ya heads.

Melo getting stuffed completely changed the momentum. Two crucial turnovers when we needed buckets.

A the end if the day, that outplayed us. And y'all know that. Physically they tore us apart. They shouldn't have with Tyson and Martin in the floor but they did. We couldn't get any types if rebounding.

Game One, set us back.

Good luck to the Pacers, hope they beat the Heat.

Kidd and Camby BETTER retire.
Camby getting paid to sit on the bench, and Kidd did his thing but he ran out of gas. He's 40. Son needs to bounce.
Someway to move Chandler/Felton/amare (not chandler but if its the only way) and sign Paul.

Very disappointing. Congrats to the Pacers. What a season for the Knicks. I hope Kidd and Camby retire man. They are done for good. Why didn't Novak play? Is he hurt or what?

Repped. As much as I hate the Knicks, I would have been pulling hard for them to beat Miami. Every fan of an EC team should hate the Heat. Go Pacers.

We didn't play well the entire playoffs but I love this team F that.  Shump, Melo, Cope, the ghost of JKidd, Woody, everybody.  That's not to say I want to see the same roster or that it would even be possible, but I'm not gonna sell my team out like that.  1 to 15, Melo to Sheed, those are my guys.  

Great reg season, good season overall, I'm disappointed, but all in all I've felt as good about being a Knick fan as I have since 2000.  

JR Smith 35 minutes…15 points (2-9 FG), Shumpert 25 minutes...19 points (6-10 FG), Copeland 19 minutes…9 points (3 three's)

...and you wanted coach of the year?

JR should not be the 2nd best player on a championship team. 3rd or 4th option at best.

We didn't play well the entire playoffs but I love this team F that.  Shump, Melo, Cope, the ghost of JKidd, Woody, everybody.  That's not to say I want to see the same roster or that it would even be possible, but I'm not gonna sell my team out like that.  1 to 15, Melo to Sheed, those are my guys.  

Great reg season, good season overall, I'm disappointed, but all in all I've felt as good about being a Knick fan as I have since 2000.  

It was a heck of a season. The W's felt great. Thanks for the memories.

all im saying is there needs to be changes. we're not getting cp3.

felton, pablo, shump, cope, melo can stay. everyone else can go **** themselves.

Back
Top Bottom