and we're done

Kenyon Martin told the New York Post that he will keep Garnett separated from Anthony during the series. “It won’t happen, man, 'cause he ain’t gotta do all that bangin’ and all that with KG no more,” Martin said. “Cause I’m here." 
:pimp:

Garnett dont want that stress. He about to be on his best behavior this series. Everyone in the league knows K Mart dont give no dambs. Just be smart about it and we good.

Between K Mart and Q, Boston aint gonna be comin out of pocket all series. We finally got a couple guys with that "I wish a M Fer would" mentality that we needed at the start of the season.

Garnett dont want that stress. He about to be on his best behavior this series. Everyone in the league knows K Mart dont give no dambs. Just be smart about it and we good.

Between K Mart and Q, Boston aint gonna be comin out of pocket all series. We finally got a couple guys with that "I wish a M Fer would" mentality that we needed at the start of the season.

:pimp:

I'm keeping my eye on stubhub. Probably not going. From what I've heard from others, doesn't seem like many others are either.:\

906980_10151889178694616_895961959_o.jpg

I'm so freaking excited! I'll be able to hear about all of the games after they finish cuz I'll be working everyday this week :stoneface:

I'm ready Proph, I'm ready team Knicks.

Seriously tho, I'm just going to freaking out and yelling at the TV. Blood pressure and anxiety will be thru the roof every game.

Xanax, Scotch, and maybe a couple cigarettes should help.

damn i'm pumped

why'd we gotta get the early game doe?

los - you're an angel for letting some of these gorillas inside your spot

I'm ready too, wild coronas & smirnoffs in fridge, finna stop by subway later on before the game & not the mention its national :smokin day,

Today finna be a good day :nthat:

Los I would've definitely came through if u didn't live in queens my metrocard doesn't agree with the trip :/

Playoffs with Knicks as legitimate contender, never thought I'd see this day as a 25 year old Knick fan.

LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please note, if you do come through you may or may not be asked to change a diaper or play trains with one of the other two kids.

Back
Top Bottom