and we're done

Today's the big day 
nthat.gif

That Melo holding the ball **** is soooo tired bruh . Do these people watch games or they just skim through it ?

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith 1m
Playoff time baby! Can't wait. Stephen A and my boy @RyanRuocco LIVE from Walt Clyde Frazier's Restaurant on 10th and 37th. Holla at ya Boys

Playoff time baby! Can't wait. Stephen A and my boy @RyanRuocco LIVE from Walt Clyde Frazier's Restaurant on 10th and 37th. Holla at ya Boys

Have any of you actually eaten there? Walked by a few times, have heard it's expensive.

Hope you all enjoy the game, it's been a long time since we got a home playoff series, should be fun

Have any of you actually eaten there? Walked by a few times, have heard it's expensive.

Hope you all enjoy the game, it's been a long time since we got a home playoff series, should be fun
Friend went. He said it was nice, the food was good, but that it was overpriced. I'll try it once.

BOSTON CELTICS

JUST BRING IT !

:lol: what was the rock really saying all those times? You would just see his mouth moving but it didn't seem like an actual coherent sentence. Just random words coming out making it seem like he was popping junk

Back
Top Bottom