and we're done

Im worried about Doc Rivers outcoaching Woody during this series and snatching a Win in these first two games.

I hope the team doesnt think theyre just going to out-talent the Celtics in this series :smh:

I think we take care of business a little easier than we are all expecting. But you cant help but think about the past and how tough our games with Boston have been in recent years.

We are the better team and I dont think we are as banged up as it seems. I think we held guys out to close out the season because there was no reason for them to play once we clinched (K Mart/Chandler)

We got 2 days to get right, and Boston is still missing their PG and Pierce hasnt been Pierce pretty much the whole season and neither has KG for that matter. I say we take it in 5.

Last edited:
We might get out-coached, its all about the players and how hard us Knicks go.
JR, are you still focused ?
Melo, are you going to keep balling this post-season, and do whats necessary as our superstar for the team to win?
Kidd, is there enough gas left in the tank for 1 more solid post-season run?
Chandler & Kmart, are you both healthy to defend the rim?

Woodson, do you have some new plays for crunch time?

Nate Taylor ‏@ByNateTaylor 1m Tyson Chandler says his neck feels 100%. Said he will welcome the physical play from Boston.

Please don't get the flu

And yes being out coached is a huge fear for me. And how the bombing effect the whistles as messed up as it sounds. We all know Boston already gets calls over us anyway. Still ain't over that garbage offensive foul they called when we were in the playoffs and Garnett's 100's of crucial moving screens

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 4m

Tyson Chandler went thru a full practice today. "This is the best I've felt in a long time." #Knicks

Frank Isola Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 4m

Tyson Chandler says he feels as good as he's felt all season. He's a go for Game 1.

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow 3m

.@tysonchandler says he feels great & it was a blessing in disguise so he could get his legs rested - ready for playoffs ##Knicks

Last edited:
Can the playoffs start already? This 2 day wait is BS. I need this Boston series to start ASAP. Gotta see how game 1 looks like so I'll know what to expect.

I'm too damn emotionally invested in this team :smh:

Last edited:
Nate Taylor ‏@ByNateTaylor 1m Tyson Chandler says his neck feels 100%. Said he will welcome the physical play from Boston.

Please don't get the flu

And yes being out coached is a huge fear for me. And how the bombing effect the whistles as messed up as it sounds. We all know Boston already gets calls over us anyway. Still ain't over that garbage offensive foul they called when we were in the playoffs and Garnett's 100's of crucial moving screens

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 4m

Tyson Chandler went thru a full practice today. "This is the best I've felt in a long time." #Knicks

Frank Isola Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 4m

Tyson Chandler says he feels as good as he's felt all season. He's a go for Game 1.

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow 3m

.@tysonchandler says he feels great & it was a blessing in disguise so he could get his legs rested - ready for playoffs ##Knicks

im glad to hear this :D

Sounds like Pablo is out for G1

@Al_Iannazzone 29m
Doesn't sound like Pablo Prigioni will play in Game 1. Woodson said he has options, maybe Copeland starting. He wants to keep Melo at four.

@ByNateTaylor 56m
Mike Woodson made it appear that Pablo Prigioni will not be ready for Game 1. Prigioni could also miss Game 2.

@ByNateTaylor 54m
Mike Woodson said Jason Kidd will not start in Game 1. Kidd will come off the bench. The 2-PG lineup is off the table.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusted with this Pablo injury.

Camby is supposed to be good for game one but the Knicks could be lying.

Amar'e isn't coming back for the first series. Most likely the second.

I have the Knicks in 5. We should win but we are the Knicks sooooo we're cursed.

Not having Pablo is gonna kill our ball movement. Hopefully Cope knocks down those open looks he's gonna get .

Back
Top Bottom