and we're done

In other news...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/40306/insider-pacers-have-advantage-over-knicks

I
What kind of BS hogwash is this? How is this INSIDER news? I swear, the level of quality journalism these days baffles my very mind. Especially within sports journalism. I've never read anything more contrived and misleading as thisI think we can take on Indiana in a 7 game series. Granger is out, DJ Augustin isn't going to have a monster game for 7 games, Paul george isn't a bonafide player, Lance Stephenson will be Lance. And David West won't be able to keep up with Melo on the defensive side. Only real threat they have is Hibbert. bbert.

If we can figure out how to hedge against their defensive style of play, we can take them out. I think if memory serves me corectly, they've been playing high offense recently too. Maybe a faster pace would help us out.

The last game we have against those boys will be very interesting. It's a home game for us too.

Wait so the article is somehow BS hogwash but what I highlighted is supposed to be what?

Last edited:
Shump needs to practice finishing on the break this offseason.

He's like the anti-Rose with that.

Last edited:
First half of that quarter was great, then the second half we went back to that settling for terrible jump shot BS again

Back
Top Bottom