and we're done

although it was mentioned already, Knicks magic number is:

and did we not split the season series with the Nuggets? oh

seriously? gallo got injured as well as most of the players we traded for melo and some of you are happy? wtf kinda mind set is that :smh:

we should be the last team laughing at ******g other players injuries

seriously? gallo got injured as well as most of the players we traded for melo and some of you are happy? wtf kinda mind set is that :smh:

Exactly. But anyway we lost gallo but we gotta keep fighting to keep this third see 52-24 :smokin
And hope melo can get this scoring title

Last edited:
Easy there buddy, it's all in good fun. I still remember when I met you at niketown for the air max infrareds back in the summer of '08 :lol:

Really? Because you sure got a Hell of a way of showing it.

I do not remember you. The only thing I remember about that day was meeting some guy I took a cab with to SoHo to cop more Infareds :lol:

Repped

I'll admit, I laughed when I saw that gif :lol:

Word :smh:

Like someone said before, we should be the last team smiling about players getting hurt. Gallo hurt his knee when he was playing here and was out for a couple of weeks. Looks like it took too much pressure tonight and gave out.

Sucks for Denver, because he does a lot for them.

you dudes are too sensitive. taking what he said out of context when you all know what he meant.

its in the same way that OKC fans probably think, "oh man are we lucky that they picked greg oden. (with a big grin) thank god cuz we have K motha ****** D!"

but nobody has a problem with that. its just the truth.

these overly sensitive times we live in where dodgeball is illegal. i swear, people purposely try to make things out to be offensive to make themselves feel like they're on higher moral ground at the expense of chastising another making them out to be a douche.

Gallo seems like a good dude, I sincerely hope it's not an ACL, although if I were a betting man...never mind.

Last edited:
Actually, you're the one overly sensitive. We're not all getting a mob together to go after the guy :lol:

he said he smiled, yeah we know he meant it in reference to the trade but it's still an uncool move when a guy goes down. That's it, nothing more or exaggerated like you're talking about dodge ball :lol:

after reviewing the play:

i only saw marcus quoting AIfan and thought that's what got people tight...

didn't see onewearz post...

da **** is wrong with you onewearz :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

Agree with all of this,

TBH I like the Nuggets, they play nice Basketball and are a pretty humble aswell

The reaction to his comment was a bit much. Y'all must be bored with all this winning.:lol:

Anyway, didn't realize it until it was mentioned here but Melo is .2 behind KD for the scoring title.:nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: at the civil war in here.

I cringed for Gallo when I saw that. I feel like I have some sort of connection with past players. I always kind of want to see them do well , cause they kinda actually have families to feed and bills to pay.

Just don't do well against the Knicks is all I ask :lol:

Any how I hope Melo makes a push for that title.
It will be a positive look for the franchise.

And gives us something to be happy about on the road to the playoffs.

I know everyone wanna be politically correct and say he shouldn't push for it but I think it can bring an added dynamic.

Nycknicks, take it easy lol

Onewearz: Mariano Rivera would like a word with you

HTTB: Lebron gets MVP regardless lol

Throwback1718: Good morning

Last edited:
to be honest i dont care about old knicks players... once they are out this team i dont pay attention to them.... i feel bad gallo got injured and dont wish injury on anyone.... with that being said i still dont care about it

In other news...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/40306/insider-pacers-have-advantage-over-knicks

I
nsider: Pacers have advantage over Knicks

The Knicks will likely be battling Indiana for the second seed in the East for the remainder of the regular season.

The No. 2 seed is important because it would give the Knicks home-court advantage over the Pacers in a potential second-round matchup.

One ESPN.com writer has bad news for Knicks fans, though.

Insider Kevin Pelton surmises that Indiana would have an advantage over New York in the playoffs, regardless of whether the Knicks have home court or not. He bases his opinion on the regular season series between the two teams.

Writes Pelton: "New York can take solace in the fact that one of its two losses to the Pacers (81-76 at Indiana on Jan. 10) came with Carmelo Anthony sidelined. However, Anthony was back in the lineup for the Pacers' 125-91 home blowout in the first game after the All-Star break, when he was outplayed by Indiana's Paul George. And New York's head-to-head win in November at MSG, which featured Rasheed Wallace coming off the bench for nine points and seven rebounds, feels like ancient history."

What kind of BS hogwash is this? How is this INSIDER news? I swear, the level of quality journalism these days baffles my very mind. Especially within sports journalism. I've never read anything more contrived and misleading as this :smh:

I think we can take on Indiana in a 7 game series. Granger is out, DJ Augustin isn't going to have a monster game for 7 games, Paul george isn't a bonafide player, Lance Stephenson will be Lance. And David West won't be able to keep up with Melo on the defensive side. Only real threat they have is Hibbert.

If we can figure out how to hedge against their defensive style of play, we can take them out. I think if memory serves me corectly, they've been playing high offense recently too. Maybe a faster pace would help us out.

The last game we have against those boys will be very interesting. It's a home game for us too.

Last edited:

Spike Lee ‏@SpikeLee 45m
No Letting Up Tonight.Keep Winning Streak Alive.. Knicks Celebrate 1972-1973 Championship Team At Da Garden.Orange And Blue Skies YO.Ya-Dig?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom