and we're done

I mean to me it did look like Melo just walked off and his teammates did look surprised so it doesn't really seem like the media is spinning it a certain way

Im6LFMG.png

No way were this bad. The coach is getting tuned out and the players are doing whatever the **** they want. Baldie has to go man

Really started out with such promise but the season is over :smh:

Get everybody healthy next season, hope Miami is gassed from three straight finals appearances and hopefully make that run :smh:

I don't care about seeding anymore. If Melo has to sit out 2 weeks or longer. Let him sit out

This was selfish of Melo to play these last 2 games. I know Stat went down he probably figured he had to play. if you know you cant play do not play. He had absolutely no lifts these last 2 games

with about a month left to go for the postseason, I'm hoping they pull off a good run :lol: :smh:

exactly, we still have time to heal and come back rested/restored come playoffs.

Im not throwing in the towel yet.

But last nights game was a nightmare. :smh:

Yeah we still have time but are they willing to fix these problems? Woodson makes mistakes and pisses me off at times but it ain't all on him. These dudes have been coasting the past 2 months. They only play with urgency when they want to. I see guys half a**ing it on defense, no ball movement, no one stepping up and claiming responsibility. It's pissing me the **** off.

Melo been picking and choosing to play defense these past few weeks. He'll chase someone around the court and not even raise a hand when they go up to shoot. He'll be sagging off someone down in the paint only to run out to them half heartedly. Either commit to the cause like your supposed to or don't even waste time. This team goes as he goes. I want him to prove everyone wrong. I don't think everything he's done is him quitting on the squad but there are times where the effort isn't there. The only person that can fix that is himself.

So do we panic now or later :smh:

I try to tell myself in situations like these, not to panic, to relax.

Then I look at the schedule for the rest of the year. Then I look at the standings. Then I think about who we're going to play in the first round. Then I think if the Knicks don't even make it past the first round - how brutal New York is going to come down on the Knicks and what difficult front office decision are going to have to be made.

That's usually when the Panic comes in.

Woodson might be a block head, although he's a good motivator and leader, but it's not all his fault. You can't keep blaming coaches, this isn't football, this is basketball. As much as this may suck to say, we may just not have enough talent. Although we spent the money like we did.

Charles Barkley looks like a prophet.

No way were this bad. The coach is getting tuned out and the players are doing whatever the **** they want. Baldie has to go man

Definitely starting to feel this way. Woodson is a decent coach, for a young team like the Wizards or Kings maybe. Just not the right coach for a veteran team like us.

Definitely starting to feel this way. Woodson is a decent coach, for a young team like the Wizards or Kings maybe. Just not the right coach for a veteran team like us.

Wizards tuned out Flip Saunders - who was a player's coach.

They've responded VERY well to Randy Wittman - who is more of a hard ***.

If Potatohead is canned, who would be some realistic candidates to coach this squad? Also, what's the roster flexibility looking like going into next year? More of the same?

Coaches get blames and praised too damn much, the players out on the court and not putting forth the effort on the defensive end consistently.

Woody isn't the greatest coach in the world but the issues are with personnel more than anything....I see missed assignments on a daily basis and less communication, lack of confidence and focus, it's like they expect to lose these games during this trip.

It certainly looks a lot worse when your BIG 3 is either out for the season or won't be 100%. The "average players" on the team will have a lot more pressure on them and look exposed.

We now have a perimeter team full of guys who cannot create their own shot consistently and it will look a lot worse.

Last edited:
Woodson plays the wrong lineups all the time. it has shown it doesnt work, but still plays them.

2 games in a row, we've got run out in the 2nd quarter. the bench comes in, cant make shots, cant defend.
with the Denver game, Woodson matched up Kidd with Lawson. you really think Kidd can keep up with him? smh

and wheres the scouting report?! Denver cant shoot the ball (except for Gallo, Lawson, Iggy on good days) they get most of their hoops from the paint, yet no one has the sense of urgency to get back on defence. that shouldve been stressed. along with finding Farried when the ball goes up.

Woodson never makes adjustments. Ive never seen him adjust to a team for the better.
his coaching reminds me of this

Woodson is catching this heat, because he didn't take out Melo 4-5 games ago when he asked to be taken out.

Injury bug is bad though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom