and we're done

I don't understand what the **** Melo is doing.

If you're hurt, you're hurt - don't play.

If you're going to play don't half *** your way on the court and leave every time your team is down 20 points. So damn embarrassing.

I've encountered it for 5 years when I lived in SF.

It was hell partying on Saturdays, than attempting to wake up on my days off on Sundays to watch football at 10am - all hungover and looking/feeling like ****. All my cousins were accustomed to watching all the East coast games at 10am - but it literally took me almost 2 years to adjust to that time scheduling :lol: I would always forget that games start at 10 - so I would casually wake up at 11:30-Noon on sundays, only to miss the first half :x .

Basketball wasn't bad because I used to stream the games on my phone or computer, but just like football - you would miss parts of the beginning if they were on eastern time.

So yeah, I can vouch for that - it sucked, especially if your team was on Eastern time.

Currently my issue since I moved out to the west coast about a year ago. Good thing is I have my league pass and I stream the games through my radio on my drive home from work. If I'm lucky I can be home and watch the second half or 4th quarter. Felt good to get home today and watch the Knicks at 730 u til we got trashed and stopped watching te game halfway into the 3rd.

When are we gonna be good bros :frown:

I don't understand what the **** Melo is doing.

If you're hurt, you're hurt - don't play.

If you're going to play don't half *** your way on the court and leave every time your team is down 20 points. So damn embarrassing.

You can tell he's fighting off injury.

If he's hurt, he needs to sit down and get his knee checked out. Last thing he wants to do is mess it up even more by playing.

Now 3rd seed and slowly slipping

- Don't want to sound all knee jerk and negative here but my god we look BAD at the minute, Going to struggle to get out of this hole with the injuries we have

this is what the radio is making their big piss over this morning. the way melo walks off and shump and jr's reaction to him leaving :smh:

i saw nothing but them look at melo leave and get back to what was going on in the huddle. i swear the media in ny will do anything to cause a stir, it's pathetic . what they saw was shump and jr react like "oh no , not again, we gotta cover for this guy" ... this is what they're stirring up now. so frustrating ...

we're plagued by injuries....i aint upset, im so used to da knicks being trash that at this point i feel like im playing with house money.

this is what the radio is making their big piss over this morning. the way melo walks off and shump and jr's reaction to him leaving :smh:

i saw nothing but them look at melo leave and get back to what was going on in the huddle. i swear the media in ny will do anything to cause a stir, it's pathetic . what they saw was shump and jr react like "oh no , not again, we gotta cover for this guy" ... this is what they're stirring up now. so frustrating ...

Woodson probably told him to go into the locker room for the night after their next timeout. I would think the head coach would actually say something if his best player just randomly walked off while he's trying to guide them through a loss. But the media has no integrity so you shouldn't even waste your time getting upset.

If Melo is hurting than he should sit out. But if he didn't play people would say he's soft or a quitter. He's in that space of lose/lose.

Same *******t Patrick used to go through.

Smith, also playing with a knee injury, ripped the team.
“We got to check out our heart right now,’’ Smith said. “We either got to compete or pack and go home. I’m very disappointed because we didn’t give the effort we should have. I don’t mind losing, but we just go out there and get demolished when we’re considered one of the best teams in the division. It’s not a good look for us.’’

Back
Top Bottom