and we're done

Francesa saying he's been told that the Knicks feel strongly that Carmelo will play tonight

I hope not. Let him sit for the whole week. I don't care. No reason to rush him back

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN

Carmelo, who has missed the last three games, is currently participating in shoot around here is San Francisco

Boomer on the radio saying he same thing I'm saying.

How did Amare go from playing very well, 30 mins a game, then just shut down out of nowhere?

What's really wrong with Carmelo, why can't we get a legit answer?

What's going on with the Knicks medical staff? Why is everything such a secret

I want these answers as well.
For the Amar'e one, it's clear the medical staff were not properly maintaining his knees or paying close attention to his progress or deterioration. I think we just have to accept that given our medical staff sucks STAT whose body is already on the decline will go through setbacks like this.

The rest you won't get the answers for. You might get one from Melo after he comes back. Plus yall know why we won't get answers. Dolan has a problem with the media and that directly affects the fans. It's been like this forever.

I'm not that worried about Melo's knee though. He missed games last year and there was no big conspiracy over it. Yall dudes is just getting paranoid
Only thing amare got us is more national games. I prefer MSG network anyway so I wasn't ready to give up a better pf in lee for a no defense playing Kmart. Lee and chandler would be straight dominating the boards.
There is no Chandler if Lee is still here. Stop fooling yourselves with these basic plus/minus scenarios. We don't have this team as is if STAT didn't come here first.

Last edited:
I want the supporting cast to play with out Melo/Amare for the road trip. It's a tough trip regardless but I feel like this can bring out the best in them and boost confidence. We need EVERY player to be playing at a High level at this point of the season and when Melo does get back we need to see the team we saw in the beginning of the season. Ball movement and contributions from the team as a whole.

what r u doing posting Frankie Ice's tweets tho? lol he's a scumbag

Because if someone who hates the Knicks is saying melo isn't injured, it's more believable. You know isola would love to report the Knicks are lying about his injury

a perfect ending to this year would be a knicks championship and every series going 7 games. Just so melo can still have the worst playoff record, but be an NBA champion

Just finished watching the Nets vs Sixers game and the play by play announcers talk about the Knicks just as much as they talk about the game :lol:

Just finished watching the Nets vs Sixers game and the play by play announcers talk about the Knicks just as much as they talk about the game :lol:

In what context? The division lead and what BK has to do to surpass us?

That and how Amare going down is a HUGE opportunity for them to take the division and how we might struggle :lol:

I just don't get how another teams play by play announcer can spend so much time talking about another team.

Back
Top Bottom