and we're done

We really need to get back to basics. At the beginning we were top in defense, turnovers , and other things we were doing well.
Swinging the ball passing more, patience.
Need to go back to some November tapes

I'm putting all my eggs in the all-star break practices and Sheed/Camby/Kidd getting healthy.

Cuz right now, we are who everyone thought we'd be before the season started. Long gone is that team from November and December. :smh:

Guards need to wake up on their defense. Jrue then Teague.

Teague did whatever he wanted tonight, was disgusting to watch.

Loved to see him run back on defense to force the Knicks to hit their free throws, that's the kind of bball I like to see.

Yall are crazy :lol: I knew Smith was gonna miss. I was more :wow: shocked when he made that rainbow 3 earlier in the 4th. I know we got this "curse" but there's certain players that that even won't help

Last edited:
Quit lion.

A ***** that his own fan(s) didn't know could make a 3, hit that game winner in Sactown. :lol:

Anything is probable. :smh: :\

Last edited:
:lol: I didn't know Sac fans were clueless about dude but that form and shot was on point and wet as any horny chick's vagina. If anything he should be taking more 3s now.

Josh Smith though? I'll need to see it to believe it. If he made that shot I would've been stunned the whole week. Just look at his form. He aint get taught how to shoot by the right left handed coaches.

Last edited:
Add me to the group that yelled "noooo" during the smith 3 :lol:

Dude was WIDE open and just hit a 3 a little earlier.

Anyone feel that the refs aren't giving us the same respect we were getting earlier in the year? Earlier in the season when I'd watch games I thought to myself "finally we're one of those teams where the breaks go our way." But once again we've become a team that doesn't get shown any favoritism like the heat, thunder, spurs, etc. get.

do you guys think the Knicks will make any trades before the deadline?

J.J. Reddick is available, he may be an upgrade over Novak. Actually, no, cuz Reddick will cost more $.

J.J. Reddick is available, he may be an upgrade over Novak. Actually, no, cuz Reddick will cost more $.

If we trade Melo, i'd want more than JJ in return. Maybe Turkey glue and we'd be even.

As for last night, I yelled out no as well. But once it missed I walked away like nothing ever happened and put away my laundry.

Can't trade for anyone because our cap situation. We need big's though, desperately.

If we trade Melo, i'd want more than JJ in return. Maybe Turkey glue and we'd be even.

As for last night, I yelled out no as well. But once it missed I walked away like nothing ever happened and put away my laundry.

Son if we trading Melo, we gotta get back Big Baby in return. Automatic chip, and the trophy pics would be epic.

Back
Top Bottom