and we're done

See just like that. If he missed we would have a chance still

You go for the open shot. Don't wait 20 seconds.

:smokin

That tech is even MORE IMPORTANT NOW. We would be up 3

LEGOOOO

Why wait until the clock reaches 1? If he misses we can foul and go for 3

Not sure if you're talking to me but if you are

1. We get rebounded every game.
2. He's done it a few times this year, plenty of time left and he rushes a terrible shot, game over.

That win felt damn good fellas!!!! Not happy with losing these leads again and letting Teague light us up. Happy to win though. I don't have to break anything or be depressed. Amar'e looking good too.

Not sure if you're talking to me but if you are

1. We get rebounded every game.
2. He's done it a few times this year, plenty of time left and he rushes a terrible shot, game over.

Yes I was talking to u. That's just what I prefer when down 1.

Obviously neither one of us wanted him to take a BAD shot lol. I'm not a fan of running the clock down in that situation.

No improvements or back to where they originally were to start this year. Just made shots, difficult ones at times too.

I'll wait till Felton gets back 100% but nobody gets north to south anymore. Melo and JR just made shots tonight. Defense blows right now, too.

A win is great and all but that's not sustainable. The longer they're stuck in 'get Melo 30 shots and see what happens' mode, the more difficult it will be to break out of it.

Last edited:
that was a thriller... i got shook toward the end but then melo was clutch once again :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom