and we're done

Played the Spurs/Knicks match up on hall of fame 2k13 the other day and dropped 32 with Amare on 13-16 shooting.

At least my dudes video game form is still turning up :pimp: :lol:

Little by little Stat should be getting it back.

Last edited:
Here's my line up(s):

Starting

Felton
Shumpert
Melo
Amare
Tyson

Second Unit:
Kidd/Prigioni
J.R.
Novak/Brewer
Wallace/Copeland
Camby

Now, in terms on closing out games--It'll depend on what we'll need. Obviously, Shumpert/JR and Novak/Brewer will all be interchanged based on needs.
The Knicks raced out to a great start because of the shooting and ball movement with two PGs and Melo at PF in the starting lineup. Ugh.

Yea I knew that lol but why not the fantastic four or captain America? Lol

But seriously, why spiderman? :nerd:
Cap is from BK so that's off limits and the F4 aint really about that NYC life. They like celebs that just happen to reside here. They'll be on fitteds when the Negative Zone gets a team.

Plus Spidey is the most popular superhero from Marvel
I know it is a couple years off, but when Amare's contract ends, Kemba will be a FA. :pimp:
What about Kyrie? :nerd:

Considering how brutal March/April are, they better make some noise with all the days between games and inferior teams we are playing over the next few weeks. This team is capable of pulling a streak like the Clippers.

Yea I knew that lol but why not the fantastic four or captain America? Lol

But seriously, why spiderman? :nerd:
Cap is from BK so that's off limits and the F4 aint really about that NYC life. They like celebs that just happen to reside here. They'll be on fitteds when the Negative Zone gets a team.

Plus Spidey is the most popular superhero from Marvel
I know it is a couple years off, but when Amare's contract ends, Kemba will be a FA. :pimp:
What about Kyrie? :nerd:

:lol: mo' ******* do spend alot of time out there.

Back
Top Bottom