and we're done

New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire says he is open to playing any role that helps the team win, including coming off the bench. "You guys know me, ever since I've been here I've been all about winning and been a total team player," Stoudemire said Tuesday after practicing for the first time since he underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Nov. 1. "Whatever it takes to win, that's the goal." ESPN.com

"It doesn't matter. Whatever it takes to win. I'm totally open to it," Stoudemire said when asked about how he can best help the Knicks. "I've been here for three years now, you guys should know how much of a team player I am. I've played with a team in Phoenix that ... was a team-oriented game and the same applies here in New York." ESPN.com
I kinda wish we didn't have these quotes from him so we can see more posts of ppl accusing Amar'e of having an ego and being a diva when he's never displayed that behavior his entire career.

Reminds me of when yall were doing it to Melo with the whole Lin nonsense.

I kinda wish we didn't have these quotes from him so we can see more posts of ppl accusing Amar'e of having an ego and being a diva when he's never displayed that behavior his entire career.
Reminds me of when yall were doing it to Melo with the whole Lin nonsense.
Ugh, the woe-is-me bunker mentality in this thread is always ridiculous....

Amare is an awesome dude though.

Those Penny one's are great. Still have my pair. Haven't worn them since 2008 though |I

Last edited:
Hey y'all. I got Penny Ones for sale. Knicks color way. Size. 9.5.
Don't know if anyone is interested but I thought I'd share. I wish I could keep them but they are a 9.5 and I'm actually a 8.5. Sometimes 9. These are way too big and I hate to wear them because of the fit.
frown.gif

They are in great shape. Worn a handful of times.
http://niketalk.com/t/517580/vnds-nike-air-penny-one-knicks-size-9-5/0_20
Yo I might be interested after the holidays bro. PM me

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back look mad crooked. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. But here's the new style, if anyone wants the white for $150 just order the old style on the site and I'm assuming they'll send you the new style.

Last edited:
I haven't stopped by in a long while, usually just talk to all the broz on twitter. Hey guys.

Oh and did I just see something about trade Felton? I mean, how ridiculous....

So I ordered these jerseys about two months ago from the Knicks official website. Last year's style is on clearance for $150 and with a code I got them for like $133 a piece. They sent me the wrong ones, I got the new style WHICH I HATE. But also, the numbers on the back look mad crooked. Not sure if I can return them, I gotta call and see because I think it's too noticeable, maybe I'm buggin. But here's the new style, if anyone wants the white for $150 just order the old style on the site and I'm assuming they'll send you the new style.

They gave you the elongated skinny-block numbers to, Knicks decided to go back to their traditional style of numbers (thank god).

But yo, I'd be pissed if I ordered the old jerseys. You have to call them, they have to compensate you.

They gave you the elongated skinny-block numbers to, Knicks decided to go back to their traditional style of numbers (thank god).

But yo, I'd be pissed if I ordered the old jerseys. You have to call them, they have to compensate you.

In more ways than one if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I plan on calling them later today and find out what's going on. Only posted them in here because I've seen some people interested in the new ones and they come out to like $150 which is the cheapest you're gonna find.

Hey y'all. I got Penny Ones for sale. Knicks color way. Size. 9.5.

Don't know if anyone is interested but I thought I'd share. I wish I could keep them but they are a 9.5 and I'm actually a 8.5. Sometimes 9. These are way too big and I hate to wear them because of the fit. :frown:

They are in great shape. Worn a handful of times.

http://niketalk.com/t/517580/vnds-nike-air-penny-one-knicks-size-9-5/0_20

do you own a pair of foams? if so, wear those when you wear the pennys. should compensate for the size difference.

Back
Top Bottom