and we're done

Heat rotations on defense have to be so precise that they hate playing a team like this with shooters so long as we don't become stagnate. ball movement is their kryptonite, always has been.

The treatment Miami gets is disgusting. This is the second time in a row we face them on the 2nd of a back to back this year (sandy intervened)

And they got the spurs on a back to back while basically having an extended vacation

It's like stern sets them up to look good on national TV :smh:

I'm curious about their other national games on

Last edited:
Just peeped this on yahoo.

LeBron's face...:lol:

The treatment Miami gets is disgusting. This is the second time in a row we face them on the 2nd of a back to back this year (sandy intervened)

And they got the spurs on a back to back while basically having an extended vacation

It's like stern sets them up to look good on national TV :smh:

I'm curious about their other national games on

I was thinking about this last night after I got past the game winner and started thinking about Miami. Like, I get that they are the champions and they usually get favorable scheduling but common. And to take it further, the Spurs were in the middle of a 4 games in 5 nights stretch just like we are for this game I believe. Im not one to go all the way into the future and check games but I would assume that isnt a coincidence. And we will probably see more of the same the rest of the season when the Heat have a TNT game.

And more than likely why Stern got so butt hurt about it last week when Pop sat everyone and took away from what should have been a "meaningful" MIA win

Last edited:
I would like to think Melo won't sit tonight just because we're playing the Heat, but who knows.

after how Miami lost to the Wizards and playing at home, I expect a Heat double digit win.

Not the worst thing, Knicks already beat them, schedule loss imo.

Double digit though? Nah man, I see us hanging right with them, execution late will be what this comes down to (as usual). They might blitz us to start the game though, I can see that happening. And as I said earlier, I don't see us shooting THAT poorly tonight as we did last night. We had a plethora of open 3s as we usually do that didn't fall, whether it was Novak, JR or Brewer. 

Kidd guarding Wade tonight? Or Brewer?

double digit meaning low double digit, like a 10-12 point loss, nothing embarrassing.

Unless the good Tyson shows up dominating the paint.

Is lebron gonna man up or continue his overrated ways by letting his bottom **** battier guard melo?

i say we lose tonight

heat are well rested and the knicks are on a back to back...heat just lost to the wiz too

i hope i'm wrong but heat take this game tonight

:lol: I don't understand how you guys can predict our loss. I understand being realistic by looking at the facts of us being on the back end of the back to back, but I have faith that we can be resilient and show our grit.

If we lose this game we lose it, but I'm not predicting our loss.
If Miami was on a back to back playing a top team, I'm sure most would still expect them to win

Been hyped for this game for a couple of days now.

The odds aren't in our favor but I know we will put up a fight at some point in the contest.

We might get overrun by a healthy well rested team out for revenge but Miami also has a tendency to stumble when they get hit in the mouth.

Either way, its another Knicks game in whats shaping up to be a memorable season....reason enough to be hyped.

Back
Top Bottom