and we're done

697765772.gif

Last edited:

:pimp:

#feelsgoodman

Before Novak shoots, he needs to calm down and relax.

Last edited:
HOLD UP...how are y'all gonna blame J.R. for the previous possession? Felton had J.R. ahead of him on the fastbreak, J.R. called for the ball, Felton PULLED UP and THEN passed J.R. the rock and J.R. decided not to do anything because the Bobcats got back on D and coach wanted to talk it over.

That was all on Felton for holding on for too long when J.R. was running and calling for it ahead of him.

The way I saw it was Felton was driving in and looked for JR who was at the 3 point line for whatever reason.

Even if jR thought Felton was gonna go for it himself JR should have trailed for the rebound

Jason Kidd with the play of the game with the time out. He basically tackled the ref I didn't even notice

Last edited:
You just have to have guys on your team that can hit contested shots. JR can be a bonehead sometimes but we need him. I had a feeling he would hit the gamewinner just cause of the way the game played out. No one else would've been able to get a shot off for us. I'll ride with him through the cold spells and a few mental errors as long as he gives maximum effort on defense and continues to work hard.

You know what, I just watched the fastbreak again on the highlights. JR ****** up when he pulled up looking for the shot and didn't trail Felton (just like Dub mentioned) so I see what it was now. I still say Felton could've passed it to him when JR had the defender on his heels and was calling for the ball but it was just an ugly fastbreak all around and thank God it didn't cost us the game.

I also thought JR called the T/O but it was the Kidd with his wise old self.

We get JR and AR on consecutive possessions.
laugh.gif

I hope amare comes back good because we can't make noise with JR or Tyson or 40 YO Kidd being the 2nd option unless melo goes super Dirk status in the playoffs

41 threes yikes

I could see Kidd getting a coaching job here

Woodson says 6 stitches but he's pretty sure he will play tomorrow

Last edited:
It's his non-shooting hand though. Why can't they just tape it up like crazy kobe style?

BTW, they're reporting Melo got 5 stitches.

We're still a defense first team and when Kidd is healthy and playing alongside Felton in the starting lineup we're just fine. I'd rather have Amare and JR coming off the bench with prigioni running p&r destroying opposing second units. You gotta also remember we're built to match Miami who only play 1 big.

Also I didn't really have a problem with JR holding it up. It was basically miss and go to OT or hit the winner and go to Miami as opposed to potentially missing and having them come back at u in that situation. Also I dont really expect JR to have the awareness in that situation to know the bobcats didn't have any timeouts left.

We didnt wjn this game. Cats lost it. Outplayed us for 46 min. They beat themselves with like 4 turnovers in the final two minutes. It seems like we really got a problem handling young teams. I think the realest test will be OKC and their firepower. This is why amare and shump are so important. They gve us a shot of vitality.

Oh and, JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We out to south beach!!!

It's his non-shooting hand though. Why can't they just tape it up like crazy kobe style?

BTW, they're reporting Melo got 5 stitches.
Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed. Let out a sigh of relief when I realized it was his non shooting hand.

Thats basically whats gonna happen. Hes gonna just have a heavy tape job on the finger tomorrow. Hopefully it wont effect his shot too much. We definitely need him to bring the A game tomorrow. But we need that from everyone. Miami is gonna come out pissed that they lost to the Wizards.

Thats basically whats gonna happen. Hes gonna just have a heavy tape job on the finger tomorrow. Hopefully it wont effect his shot too much. We definitely need him to bring the A game tomorrow. But we need that from everyone. Miami is gonna come out pissed that they lost to the Wizards.

Word and it would be a great win for the Knicks to beat them in Miami!

As bad as this may sound, I'm not banking on a win tomorrow. I'm just glad we got this win, because we would have been in a really bad spot had we lost this one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom