and we're done

Omg Ron from Baltimore good work anyone have thy sound bite I need a good LOL..boy I wonder how b diddy would have turned out 2 yrs ago if his knee didn't go out on him, IMO good pickup for us when we had him

When probed for details, he explained he was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early morning recently and this is what happened:
From nypost

Lawl...
roll.gif
mean.gif

I could see JR wanting that experience though. Regardless if it's real or B. Diddy smoked himself into believing that ****...JR is down either way.
laugh.gif

And what did Doc say about Mike Breen? I hope he told him to go **** himself.

Last edited:
Every time I see Sam Cassel I think about those Wolves teams from the early 2000s. Outside of the Nash & Dirk Mavs that was the only team I've ever "liked" outside of my Knicks. They should've won the chip in 2003

Did Jr. Smith, Raymond Felton, Carmelo Anthony, Kenyon Martin play together on the same team in 2011?
No, during the 2010-2011 only Felton was a Knick and during 2011-2012 only JR was in NY,Felton was in Denver. Kenyon Martin only season playing for NY was last season.

All this silly *** stuff by Artest.

We need to get Kenyon. I wouldnt be mad at Raja Bell either. He's always been a good 3 and D guy.

Back
Top Bottom