and we're done

Everyone should post their top 5 most annoying teamnyk members .

1.Coupeit88
2.Coupeit88
3.Coupeit88
4.Coupeit88
5.the investment banker/bigJames/Bigboobz/AllenaLexus

Basically you hate everyone you've never won an argument against.

But you haved def stayeddd on my dyck boy lol.

@shahanLA: Metta World Peace just told @mcten and I that he has no desire to play in the NBA next season. Not for Knick, Nets, Clippers..no one #Lakers

@shahanLA: Metta said his top desires are playing in China, working with a team as a player development coach, and playing arena football. #Lakers

Can't tell if he's serious or trolling

@shahanLA: Metta World Peace just told @mcten and I that he has no desire to play in the NBA next season. Not for Knick, Nets, Clippers..no one #Lakers

@shahanLA: Metta said his top desires are playing in China, working with a team as a player development coach, and playing arena football. #Lakers

Can't tell if he's serious or trolling
Does this look like the face of a guy who would troll?

Must be disappointing when yall's best game came against the 5th worst team in the league :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Heat was our best game. Damn JR Smith not being able to show up and Tyson Chandler letting Hibbert spat all over him :smh:

Ex-Knick Davis says he was ‘actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago,’ and it turned out pretty good
By JUSTIN TERRANOVA
Last Updated: 3:37 PM, July 12, 2013

Anthony J. Causi
Baron Davis.
Baron Davis subtly mentioned that he had a run-in with aliens in a recent podcast.
The former Knicks guard, who traveled with the team often last season despite being injured, told the WestCoastRydaz.com about the incident.
“I was actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago,” Davis said.
When probed for details, he explained he was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early morning recently and this is what happened:
“I see this light and it’s a big a—truck. And I said, oh f---- this is going to be traffic,” Davis said. :Driving, driving and the next thing you know there’s a steel thing and these crazy looking people – half human, half ugly-looking mother f-----s.
“They were poking me on the nose, looking at my eyes, they had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o’clock in the morning.”
He was asked a couple of times by the hosts if this was a true story and he didn’t back down. Davis said he couldn’t explain how he traveled so far, so quickly and said he went to the parking lot of an In N Out Burger to collect himself.
All in all he doesn’t have any complaints, though.
”I don’t think it was an abduction cause now I am sharper and s—t. I am retaining information,” Davis said.

From nypost

Lawl...

Back
Top Bottom