and we're done

The above mentioned trade?

heck yes!

Thats an upgrade at both positions (center and pg) and we'd also dump Novaks no-show ***.

DO IT !!!!

Change the thread title, this trade is a complete joke.

People about to start laughing at us like we're delusional Laker fans who think they can get any player they want.

Last edited:
Change the thread title, this trade is a complete joke.

People about to start laughing at us like we're delusional Laker fans who think they can get any player they want.

here's a newsflash for you: its been like that since messageboards been around

take for example the knicks king kong trade of 2000 :lol:

aint nothing changed

Last edited:
Wall would be a huge upgrade for this team, and the more I think about it, this team might be what Wall needs too. He's not a great leader. The Knicks already have that. Who knows if he & Melo would flourish though.

here's a newsflash for you: its been like that since messageboards been around

take for example the knicks king kong trade of 2000 :lol:

aint nothing changed

No, F that!

Even tho people laugh at the Knicks, I've continuously always said Knicks fans are the smartest basketball fans in the country. (For the most part)

Discussing this John Wall trade is making us look stupid.

yea, yea.. It's the Knicks, they've always been rumored to get each teams best player. Frankly, I find it entertaining for the lulz.

Scott Layden. Don't need to say more lol

Jared Zwerling: #Knicks will be having a free agent mini-camp tomorrow and Thursday. Will include mostly minimum-level and overseas guys coming back home. Twitter @JaredZwerling

Anybody else hearing these these trade rumors?

Tyson, felton and novak for john wall, nene and somebody else I forgot ....

Dont know if id do it ....
That's a done deal for me.

When it comes to pgs give me Wall or Irving anyday. Nene is still more than serviceable and Novak aint been about **** in recent memory. Sending them to WAS wouldn't hurt us at all either.

Anybody else hearing these these trade rumors?

Tyson, felton and novak for john wall, nene and somebody else I forgot ....

Dont know if id do it ....
That's a done deal for me.

When it comes to pgs give me Wall or Irving anyday. Nene is still more than serviceable and Novak aint been about **** in recent memory. Sending them to WAS wouldn't hurt us at all either.
If we could swap tyson for amare and nene for omeka. I'd doooooo it

Back
Top Bottom