and we're done

So u hearing or reading this too proph?

Dont wanna look like im making up rumors here :lol:

Supposedly john wall wants to play here with Melo , I just dont like giving up Tyson, dont know why ...

We would be robbing the Wiz. Did we forget what Wall did the last few months of the season. We would be giving them crap for a potential top 5 pg

:nerd:

but seriously, so far i've only seen it on twitter and messageboards

where did u see it onewearz?

Last edited:
John Wall is 23
Felton turns 30 later this month.

Nene is a very solid center and is WAYYY advanced offensively than Chandler.
But Nene couldn't stay healthy last season, he also makes $1M less than Chandler. but his contract expires after 2015/16
Chandler expires after 2014/15

Novak is a weapon from 3 but is a huge liability at times, we seen it vs. IND and MIA.

I'd do it ! but We would be robbing Wiz with that deal

Would do that trade in a second,

Wall would help us big time and Nene is seriously underrated, Plus he has played with Melo \ Swish \ K-Mart in the past for the Nuggets

Wall would be nasty but i don't know about that trade in all honesty..I remember during the draft of shump I wanted Chris singleton so bad and he went to the wiz thank god we got shump after all I love shump and the fire he brings off the bench #mobb deep knicks og bench

Id probably do the trade since it would give us some kind of fastbreak game which was non existent last year. But we would definitely need a back up Center that could stay healthy. With Camby and Nene we might be playing with fire at that position. Id much rather get Okafor in the deal and then just pick up a Big Man who is all about rebounding in FA

Anyone up for giving Greg Oden a shot and see if once he gets out of Portland if he can stay Healthy.

Id probably do the trade since it would give us some kind of fastbreak game which was non existent last year. But we would definitely need a back up Center that could stay healthy. With Camby and Nene we might be playing with fire at that position. Id much rather get Okafor in the deal and then just pick up a Big Man who is all about rebounding in FA

Anyone up for giving Greg Oden a shot and see if once he gets out of Portland if he can stay Healthy.

That's a BIG IF - Think dude injuries will get even worse as the years go on

Trust me, I find Greg Oden pretty comical myself. But he would be basically nothing on the salary because of his Risk. And if he can get his **** together he would be a huge reward.

Im not saying to sign him as our starter or anything
laugh.gif

Someone is going to give him a shot. And to be honest, I think it is going to be the Heat. I would hate for them to sign him ahead of us and the guy comes out and balls. Hed be cheaper than Camby and probably play more than he did for us last season.

Last edited:
Trust me, I find Greg Oden pretty comical myself. But he would be basically nothing on the salary because of his Risk. And if he can get his **** together he would be a huge reward.

Im not saying to sign him as our starter or anything :lol:

Someone is going to give him a shot. And to be honest, I think it is going to be the Heat. I would hate for them to sign him ahead of us and the guy comes out and balls. Hed be cheaper than Camby and probably play more than he did for us last season.

Know what you saying, I think you may be right with the Heat shout though, Can see him signing with them

Back
Top Bottom