and we're done

meanwhile in bizarro world

i believe "next year" refers to the 14/15 season being that we are already in 13/14 mode, so.....

He and melo opt out and play for the vet min. duh. And that also takes into account CP taking less money this year after we trade Amar'e for him. get it together man.

Also, championship or not, the big 3 would've been disbanded. that luxury tax is no joke.

Good Looks Los :lol:

Veteren Min's all Around!!! Yay

still can't believe jkidd got a coaching gig. dude just stepped in front of everyone in line  while everyone else was focusing on the playoffs/finals

Who else was sad to see gallo go and Wilson chandler IMHO i could have waited for melo to sign as a fa why did we have to gut our team t the time:frown: what could have been we were all round at that time

Who else was sad to see gallo go and Wilson chandler IMHO i could have waited for melo to sign as a fa why did we have to gut our team t the time:frown: what could have been we were all round at that time

Why I have and will always continue to look at Melo sideways. Selfish move. Was more concerned about the money more than winning.

Chandler was not staying and we would have had to depend on Amare to play the 5

Im a say

Melo & T Chandler >>>>>> Melo & Gallo/ W. Chandler

Last edited:
NY will never win a title with Melo, he is a great scorer, but not a good defender and is a horrible passer, he makes nobody around him better, NY will always be out in the second round year after year, until Melo becomes a better all around player, and learns how to become a true leader and make his team mates better, he will never win a title.

^^^ugh a sad reality since I'm a melo Stan and was hyped when he came to the knicks but that melo ball doesn't work in NY Nate rob tried that hero ball and look what happens to him

Back
Top Bottom