and we're done

LBJ ain't leavin South Beach. Why would you?
Yeh unless dwade and bosh are somehow no longer playing for the heat I don't see lebron leaving.
I can see bosh being traded though.
Not dwade.
BUT I can for some reason see Lebron ditching dwade if they don't get their **** together this season and they don't make it to the finals next season.
He already won dude another ring it only goes downhill from then on.

Join forces with Melo...its only right :frown:

Last edited:
Lebron
Shumpert
Melo
Love
Tyson

future starting 5 :nthat:

Kyrie
Shumpert
Melo
Lebron
Chandler

Just how I have it on my association im 2k...
We just won the championship too. Only lost one game. :pimp:
image_127460_4.jpg

That Lebron picture ruined my day lol.

Him and Bosh would have been so much better off playing with Candler, Gallo, etc. Would have been such a better all-around team. I was fully convinced he was going to the Knicks when he took his Cavs jersey off in Boston and fans started chanting "New York Knicks" Haha.
Team would've been crazy

LeBron wouldn't handle the NY media ripping him when he ***** up. He's mentally soft. And no, lets not talk about Lin.

Felton
Chandler
Lebron
Gallo
Bosh

That team would've averaged 110 a game in Dantoni's offense . Lebron would've averaged 29 , 9 , and 8

I think Lebron gets his 7 rings if he came to NY with Bosh and we kept those role players around him. I still say he gets his 7 rings when he joins Melo and runs the point for us.

I look to disband solely because you have 8 corpses on that team with another 2-3 years on their contracts. I keep Bosh, tell Spolestra to use him correctly or else he's fired and flip Wade and Chalmers for something. Idk what Dwyane is worth at this point, though, and if that would upset Lebron enough to opt out and leave. I don't think it matters either way. Bron is going to LA, Cleveland, or New York when hes opts out.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? How in the world would LeBron be ale to come to New York next year? You're the second person to say this.

It's not even close to being financially possible.

Am I missing something? How in the world would LeBron be ale to come to New York next year? You're the second person to say this.

It's not even close to being financially possible.

i believe "next year" refers to the 14/15 season being that we are already in 13/14 mode, so.....

He and melo opt out and play for the vet min. duh. And that also takes into account CP taking less money this year after we trade Amar'e for him. get it together man.

Also, championship or not, the big 3 would've been disbanded. that luxury tax is no joke.

let's be cereal though, miami isn't losing in the finals

a Miami loss is better for the NBA than a win is. It justifies the lockout because a small market team won (even tho Miami is small market, the lockout made it all but impossible to form big 3's)

Back
Top Bottom