...and the camping shall commence

createdestroy

Banned
air-jordan-son-of-mars-grey-varsity-maize-dark-charcoal-1.jpg

Originally dubbed the Son of Mars “Olympic,

Ain't nobody camping out for those ugly +%+ pieces of *$+@. I wouldn't even cop those for $80 even if they came with a house and car, thats how #%%%+*! ugly they are.

You know we really have to boycott Jordan brand. They will keep coming out with nonsense like this, and retro shoes with higher prices and lower quality than the original, as long as we keep lining up and buying these garbage shoes.

I swear I'm gonna stop buying J's after the cement IV's come out (lol @ contradicting myself)

wrong forum 
but they are ugly as hell but who cares? JB is out to make money and the younger audience eat shoes up like this

the bottom line is a company is out to make a profit

It doesn't matter what we think. People are gonna buy into the hype and that's enough to give these shoes a sell-out.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

What the damn am I looking at?

If it isn't 1-20.....

I'm not rocking.
exactly why JB makes shoes like this because they can't survive off people who only want true Jordans; people who do should be happy shoes like this are made because it keeps us getting our original designs

IRockTMacs wrote:
These shoes are worse than Spiz'ikes. And that's saying something.

strong username.

but these are ugly as hell 

im almost embarrassed to wear any of my old jordans at this point

bout to just give me all away

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

What the damn am I looking at?

If it isn't 1-20.....

I'm not rocking.

Basically this. Minus the 15, 16, and 18
laugh.gif

Wouldnt wear the kicks OP posted if given to for free. Would donate them or give them away on NT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom