AND 1

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Alimoe
pimp.gif

F the rest of them dudes

And Street Hoops soundtrack was
pimp.gif

More interesting is the meteoric rise of the the company itself to claim a sizeable portion of the market, only to be followed by the just as sudden fall and return to obscurity.

Dope.

moz-screenshot-5.png
ngsl6p.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

More interesting is the meteoric rise of the the company itself to claim a sizeable portion of the market, only to be followed by the just as sudden fall and return to obscurity.

Dope.

moz-screenshot-5.png
ngsl6p.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip. Dude can't make it to the league smokin blunts all day....

Unless your name is Rasheed Wallace
Or about 50 other dudes in the league.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip. Dude can't make it to the league smokin blunts all day....

Unless your name is Rasheed Wallace
Or about 50 other dudes in the league.

alimoe

dude was 6-7 and handled the ball like the guards

i saw him give jamal crawford 30 at the EBC on NBAtv a while ago

alimoe

dude was 6-7 and handled the ball like the guards

i saw him give jamal crawford 30 at the EBC on NBAtv a while ago

Alimoe got a crazy high release on his jumper. I played him 1 on 1 once after we did an exhibition show down here and he liked it so he crashed at the promoter's girlfriend's house for a few weeks. We played suicide rules, he won 10-8, though it was kinda unfair how I ain't even get to warm up, walked right in the gym and he was like, "what's up my dude, let's go"

Alimoe got a crazy high release on his jumper. I played him 1 on 1 once after we did an exhibition show down here and he liked it so he crashed at the promoter's girlfriend's house for a few weeks. We played suicide rules, he won 10-8, though it was kinda unfair how I ain't even get to warm up, walked right in the gym and he was like, "what's up my dude, let's go"

Back
Top Bottom