AND 1

AO & Skip
smokin.gif

I always supported Main Event & Hot Sauce, too.

Had to be AO and Hot Sauce... I swore AO was on the back end of every Alley Oop pass.
pimp.gif

Sidenote*: NBA Street 2>Street Hoops

Had to be AO and Hot Sauce... I swore AO was on the back end of every Alley Oop pass.
pimp.gif

Sidenote*: NBA Street 2>Street Hoops

The reason And 1 players can't make it to next level is because their street moves, defense and the way they react to a crossover were all scripted before every game. Their goal is to show off street skills and play no real defense whatsoever

The reason And 1 players can't make it to next level is because their street moves, defense and the way they react to a crossover were all scripted before every game. Their goal is to show off street skills and play no real defense whatsoever

It wasn't scripted though, that's just stupid. People in the game know it's a streetball game, so you're not going to run 50 down on a break and foul him or tackle him out of the air, and then there's the fact you're scared of getting dunked on so you might not contest a dunk or a lob pass, but still that's a long way from being scripted.

It wasn't scripted though, that's just stupid. People in the game know it's a streetball game, so you're not going to run 50 down on a break and foul him or tackle him out of the air, and then there's the fact you're scared of getting dunked on so you might not contest a dunk or a lob pass, but still that's a long way from being scripted.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

main event had to be the biggest bum on the team
Nah that award goes to Shane the Dribbling Machine by a landslide.
That dude Sylkk was crazy though. 

Originally Posted by tim teufel

main event had to be the biggest bum on the team
Nah that award goes to Shane the Dribbling Machine by a landslide.
That dude Sylkk was crazy though. 

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip. Dude can't make it to the league smokin blunts all day....

Unless your name is Rasheed Wallace

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip. Dude can't make it to the league smokin blunts all day....

Unless your name is Rasheed Wallace

What happened to AND1 and the mainstream streetball movement?

AND1 started to OD after a while especially, dudes like Hotsauce....who for the sake of this thread was my favorite player.
I remember Hotsauce had this one move called the Sauce 2k or some %%$% where dude would OD travel.

What happened to AND1 and the mainstream streetball movement?

AND1 started to OD after a while especially, dudes like Hotsauce....who for the sake of this thread was my favorite player.
I remember Hotsauce had this one move called the Sauce 2k or some %%$% where dude would OD travel.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip.

QFT. Dude had a real game. All the other cats were entertainers with handles/hops.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Alimoe would give any And 1 player the business including skip.

QFT. Dude had a real game. All the other cats were entertainers with handles/hops.

Back
Top Bottom