Ancient Aliens

Hey_

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Antikythera Mechanism- a device that could predict planetary patterns in our solar system...built in 150-100 BC basically proof of what you guys are talking about.
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

you guys know about the temple complex at pumapunku? said to be made around 200bc by a civilization that had no knowledge of the wheel. however without the wheel they managed to transport blocks weighing hundreds of tons up a steep incline from a quarry at least 10 miles away
http://hubpages.com/hub/Ancient-Mysteries-Puma-Punku-in-Tiahuanaco

When I saw the segment on Pumapunku during Ancient Aliens, that really rocked me.

"The only thing harder than diamite, is diamond, so they'd had to have had diamond tipped tools."

Julius F. Wrek

I think this might be the latest vid on Alex Collier .. there's 12 parts
just got through with the first part, 2nd part loading now,
hope it's as good as the first vid posted earlier in the thread

Hey_

I just watched all three vids that Barack Odrama posted,

really interesting stuff!

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Wow.. I was 11 posts old when I posted that Cassell pic haha...

laugh.gif

aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.

Originally Posted by BTK

aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.
I find this offensive.
Reported.

Back
Top Bottom