AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

QFT, It is marketing, trust me, it's a Wayne marketing move.

Eh, I don't know man I think y'all are reaching...
If I'm right, then it was a really, really effective marketing strategy. People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.

No doubt. Mad props to her if this is a marketing plan.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

QFT, It is marketing, trust me, it's a Wayne marketing move.

Eh, I don't know man I think y'all are reaching...
If I'm right, then it was a really, really effective marketing strategy. People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.

No doubt. Mad props to her if this is a marketing plan.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Diego

Amy Winehouse > Lady Gaga

Come at me bros.

doubt anybody will argue that. she is extremely talented.

I agree...but I got this much respect for Gaga, she don't let the way she is destroy her like this.
30t6p3b.gif

Come at me bros.

I agree...but I got this much respect for Gaga, she don't let the way she is destroy her like this.
30t6p3b.gif

People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.
is this a serious post?  you think it's an act?

People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.
is this a serious post?  you think it's an act?

Come at me bros.

For some reason I didnt think thT would be the consensus.New found faith in people.

Gaga is a great singer but Amy really could've been something special 
30t6p3b.gif
. Reminding me of that Len Bias 30 for 30 I watched today,hopefully she doesn't end up like that but I have a feeling she will if she doesn't get her act straight.

Come at me bros.

For some reason I didnt think thT would be the consensus.New found faith in people.

Gaga is a great singer but Amy really could've been something special 
30t6p3b.gif
. Reminding me of that Len Bias 30 for 30 I watched today,hopefully she doesn't end up like that but I have a feeling she will if she doesn't get her act straight.

You guys serious about thinking this is a marketing ploy?
indifferent.gif

This chick looks like she's on her damn deathbed. There's a reason that she hasn't released an album in the past FIVE YEARS. She's a super junkie and can't get her act together. She could've made way more money had she not gone off the deep end.

indifferent.gif

This chick looks like she's on her damn deathbed. There's a reason that she hasn't released an album in the past FIVE YEARS. She's a super junkie and can't get her act together. She could've made way more money had she not gone off the deep end.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

indifferent.gif

There are a million possible reasons as to why she hasn't put out another album. Could be anything from record label politics to her having writer's block. She didn't look like she was starving in those videos. God forbid, she actually looked half-way decent... at least in comparison to those skeleton-like pictures of her.
If your favorite rapper can rap about being a big drug dealer, and then go out and post videos online of him hanging out with known big drug dealers and doing things big drug dealers do and it can be seen through instantly as marketing and "fake thugging", then why is it so hard for you all to believe the coke-addict persona could just as easily be a marketing ploy?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

indifferent.gif

There are a million possible reasons as to why she hasn't put out another album. Could be anything from record label politics to her having writer's block. She didn't look like she was starving in those videos. God forbid, she actually looked half-way decent... at least in comparison to those skeleton-like pictures of her.
If your favorite rapper can rap about being a big drug dealer, and then go out and post videos online of him hanging out with known big drug dealers and doing things big drug dealers do and it can be seen through instantly as marketing and "fake thugging", then why is it so hard for you all to believe the coke-addict persona could just as easily be a marketing ploy?

Come at me bros.

I agree, but Lady Gaga is definitely up there in vocal talent. Fergie is an amazing live singer as well. I just think with their certain genre and the intense production value Gaga and BEP get, most people don't realize how good they really are.
IMO, when it comes to modern female singers its

Christina Aguilera = Mariah Carey > Whitney Houston > Adele

Come at me bros.

I agree, but Lady Gaga is definitely up there in vocal talent. Fergie is an amazing live singer as well. I just think with their certain genre and the intense production value Gaga and BEP get, most people don't realize how good they really are.
IMO, when it comes to modern female singers its

Christina Aguilera = Mariah Carey > Whitney Houston > Adele

Does it say anything about our society when someone in the public spotlight can go on such a self destructive path without anyone stopping her?

That's sad but I did find it funny how the band and background singers kept going like " %@$+ this, we getting paid."

Chick looked like she ain't even practice for that show. She must not have one person that cares about her to even let her go out there in that shape.

Does it say anything about our society when someone in the public spotlight can go on such a self destructive path without anyone stopping her?

That's sad but I did find it funny how the band and background singers kept going like " %@$+ this, we getting paid."

Chick looked like she ain't even practice for that show. She must not have one person that cares about her to even let her go out there in that shape.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Son did you just put Whitney BEHIND Gaga and MC?
Comin at u bro...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Whitney def behind MC, not Gaga.
MC's five octave range bro
sick.gif
straight fire

1. Christina

1. Mariah

3. Whitney

4. Adele

5. Celine

Celine and Adele can go either way though, both dope as fuuu
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Son did you just put Whitney BEHIND Gaga and MC?
Comin at u bro...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Whitney def behind MC, not Gaga.
MC's five octave range bro
sick.gif
straight fire

1. Christina

1. Mariah

3. Whitney

4. Adele

5. Celine