AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Marketing move? If it was, it worked in getting her name out again. Hadn't heard of her in a while.
this ain't no marketing move. this person has genuine addictions

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

Marketing move? If it was, it worked in getting her name out again. Hadn't heard of her in a while.
How are you so certain? Her big hit song was all about drug addiction and whatnot. It would make sense for her to push an image of being an addict to help package her product better.

How are you so certain? Her big hit song was all about drug addiction and whatnot. It would make sense for her to push an image of being an addict to help package her product better.

damb, i thought she just complete rehab to. cues "rehab" by amy wh....
ohwell.gif

QFT, It is marketing, trust me, it's a Wayne marketing move.

i aint gon flex, when i 1st heard of her i thought she was slick sexy...obviously i was trippin hard, shawty a junkie

i aint gon flex, when i 1st heard of her i thought she was slick sexy...obviously i was trippin hard, shawty a junkie

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Eh, I don't know man I think y'all are reaching...

Originally Posted by eashawty

same.  she was alright looking in the first few videos, but thing went down hill fast...

Originally Posted by eashawty

same.  she was alright looking in the first few videos, but thing went down hill fast...

means nothing. artists have been singing about their addictions and other demons since whenever.

perhaps the grotesque spectacle captures people's attention in the same way a car crash does, but you think a video of her being completely out of it at a show motivates people to lay down their money to see her live or even attract new fans? what kind of logic is that? that's nothing but pure cynicism

means nothing. artists have been singing about their addictions and other demons since whenever.

perhaps the grotesque spectacle captures people's attention in the same way a car crash does, but you think a video of her being completely out of it at a show motivates people to lay down their money to see her live or even attract new fans? what kind of logic is that? that's nothing but pure cynicism

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If I'm right, then it was a really, really effective marketing strategy. People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

If I'm right, then it was a really, really effective marketing strategy. People who don't even know the woman (not just on NT) are willing to swear up-and-down that she is a genuine addict.

sorry this is surprising how and in what way. Ray Charles could have seen this coming. Not to seem cold hearted but i give her 2 more years max before she's done.

sorry this is surprising how and in what way. Ray Charles could have seen this coming. Not to seem cold hearted but i give her 2 more years max before she's done.

Back
Top Bottom