Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

so who's the new guy that was smashing the widow?

He's going to be the main rival to the Vikings next season..

Glad they're going to do another 20 episode season next season..Frim what I understand it's going to pick up pretty much right from where this season left off instead of jumping into the future like previous years have done..

so who's the new guy that was smashing the widow?
Way back in the single digit centuries there were warrior priests/monks who believed in fighting for their religion.

They predated the knight Templars.

I can only hope he kills Ivar.

Last edited:
I don't know how they're gonna tackle it. I assume they'll probably give them an army.

There isn't a ton of historical fact on the earlier groups. Maybe they know more in the Vatican :lol: I'm medieval times I'm sure there were plenty religious warriors fighting for Christianity. The Templars had a huge army with different sects fighting in the crusades.

It should be in the fall as usual and maybe they do the whole split the season into two again i.e. 5A/5B with 5B premiering in January.

I stopped watching I think the episode or the episode after Ragnar made his last appearance. Not interested in a show about his beta sons who I don't even like.

On S3 of this, it's good but I like The Last Kingdom more.

Amazing how England pacified a lot of Warrior cultures though, no reason them dudes shouldn't have overrun England and the rest of Europe.

Actually getting deeper into S3 I may have to take that back. Ragnar grieving Aethelstan got me in the feels.

Last edited:
Wonder why they made Rollo and Ragnar brothers though. Kind of a cool way to tell two of the more pivotal Viking stories at the same time.

Just a covenient way to make some family drama plus ragnar might not have been a real person anyway so his relations can be however they want. ragnar needed to cut rollo's head off for all the disloyal ish he did.

Just a covenient way to make some family drama plus ragnar might not have been a real person anyway so his relations can be however they want. ragnar needed to cut rollo's head off for all the disloyal ish he did.

I support this. Ragnar was by far the coolest character.

The only thing I really didn't like was what he did to his Asian drug dealer. That was kinda messed up.

Damn just read an article with the actor playing Ragnar saying originally his character was slated for one season only. Dude was able to stay for 4 seasons :lol:.

And HC still dont have a firm date for S5 premiere only saying "late 2017."

Damn just read an article with the actor playing Ragnar saying originally his character was slated for one season only. Dude was able to stay for 4 seasons :lol:.

And HC still dont have a firm date for S5 premiere only saying "late 2017."

I think I read that same article last night. Crazy. Weird how they were thinking of getting rid of him after 1 season. I wish they would have kept him around longer.

Season 5 SDCC Trailer:

Season 5A Premieres Wednesday, November 29, 2017 @ 9pm est only on The History Channel.

Woaaaaaah major spoilers in that trailer damn.

Why not just give us the season finale while you're at it History? Damn b, lol.

Back
Top Bottom