Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

can someone explain in the ep last night how they went from athelwulf looking like hes in the dumps to him him on a horse meeting the bishop? were they traveling the whole time?

can someone explain in the ep last night how they went from athelwulf looking like hes in the dumps to him him on a horse meeting the bishop? were they traveling the whole time?

My girlfriend said the same thing about them! She asked how the one kid looked like he was about to check out, then he was all better riding on the horse.

I will say the Lagertha and dude chained up part was odd.

Ivan is definitely doing a good job taking over the show after Ragnar's death. Wasn't very optimistic at first.

My girlfriend said the same thing about them! She asked how the one kid looked like he was about to check out, then he was all better riding on the horse.

I will say the Lagertha and dude chained up part was odd.

yeah that was random but maybe lagertha gets pregnant from that?

thought the bishop was gonna smash that chick at the church :lol:

yeah that was random but maybe lagertha gets pregnant from that?

thought the bishop was gonna smash that chick at the church :lol:

I did to. I thought he was gonna hit it right in the church lol.

When Lagertha was done pretty much raping dude, I was like "Maybe she just wanted to get one off" haha

Ivar can definitely carry the show, I agree Tipsy.
Man I know this, that little slave girl that he freed had the fatty.
I wasn't expecting that at all and then they pan down, it mustve been a body double because that joint was rotund.
She had Ivar mesmerized didn't she.
Ivar with the sick battle plans as always.

Yeah Ivar finally impressed me.

I didn't care for his sniveling weasely look and ways. Sort of like Ramsey Bolton only crippled but he showed me something with this recent ep.

original.gif

The older brother took an L

I couldn't believe the other get off the boat and joined Ivar

The show is just really different now to me. For some reason I think I like the warrior monk dude or whatever he is supposed to be a bishop Maybe? I think I like him better than Ivar an the other dude lol

Episode was interesting. I finally came around to Ivar during his speech to the bishop.

Was Floki just imagining all the stuff? It didn't look like the same place as he was before or did I miss something?

The new queen trying to send the message to Lagertha. I was afraid that scene was going to go a much, much different way.

Back
Top Bottom