amazon prime Air

there goes my job. Im sure most delivery company will move to drones so they dont have to pay us. yes its cool and saves money for the company but not for us working class. technology like this is the reason why we dont have jobs it cuts the middle man out and all the money saved is going straight in to CEO's pockets. sorry bro no thanks.

So you just keep the bucket after its delivered? They arent serious. This is a great endeavor, but wont work well, unless they find a way to incorporate the drones, to coincide with the Amazon Lockers somehow
They will probably get those buckets for incredibly cheap plus they will pay very little to nothing for the "delivery". Amazon loses a ton of money to delivery companies every year...

Does anyone else on here sell on Amazon and use FBA
nerd.gif

Need to watch that 60min segment. This is dope. Only restrictions would be packages that can fit into that box?

This seems like a National Security issue. If this pops off, then we wont notice the drones flying around that N. Korea sent, to take pics.

I can see this happening IF:

- only can deliver to backyards of homes (so it is trespassing if someone makes an attempt to steal)

- deliver to apartment buildings by dropping off on balcony's

MY BODY IS READY

there goes my job. Im sure most delivery company will move to drones so they dont have to pay us. yes its cool and saves money for the company but not for us working class. technology like this is the reason why we dont have jobs it cuts the middle man out and all the money saved is going straight in to CEO's pockets. sorry bro no thanks.

With the weather, I'm sure you'll still have a job.

I'd knock that thing out of the sky just for fun. As cool as it is it would only work in an utopian society where no theft occurs.

Sorry bro. But that's evolution for you. You're role in society is getting axed because someone smarter than you figured out a better way to do it. It's been going on for thousands of years. Solution for you is to rethink your life game plan. 

Sorry bro. But that's evolution for you. You're role in society is getting axed because someone smarter than you figured out a better way to do it. It's been going on for thousands of years. Solution for you is to rethink your life game plan. 

Your one to talk about being smart and having a game plan. >D

The day I see drones flying in the air is the day I buy a really high powered c02 pellet gun and get my Reggie Miller shooting on.

I would use my real firearms but Amazon will sue me and LAPD will throw the book at me.

I'm srs too

Back
Top Bottom