Am i Trippin??

When i was driving today i was probably going 42 on a 35 zone and a intersection was coming up. The light just turned yellow so i just decided to keep goingbecause if would have stopped i would of passed the cross walk by a lot.I looked up when i was almost passed the intersection the light just turned red. Thereis no cameras from what i saw. After 1 light i saw a cop besides me. i didnt see any when i went through the light. He didnt really drive much besides mebecause i just saw him pull over right away after the next light turned green. Im not sure if he saw me or not im just trippin of this hella. I kept drivinwhen i was makin a left on another light i saw him run straight ahead. Not sure if i am gunna get a ticket or not. Yall think im trippin hard?

Originally Posted by areyouin729

what the hell did you just say?

exactly, but i think your just over reacting or reaching- he would of pulled you and wrote up the ticket IMO!
nerd.gif

Was driving 42 on a 35 and light just turned yellow so i ran passed it. When i was almost passed the intersection i looked up and it just turned red. A coppulled besides me on a red light. When it turned green he just pulled over to the side. I was making a left on another light and i just saw him pass me.I'm not sure if he saw me do what i did. So again am i trippin about this too much?

I was thinking maybe he just took down my Lic. plate number.

Originally Posted by davizzy

When i was driving today i was probably going 42 on a 35 zone and a intersection was coming up. The light just turned yellow so i just decided to keep going because if would have stopped i would of passed the cross walk by a lot.I looked up when i was almost passed the intersection the light just turned red. There is no cameras from what i saw. After 1 light i saw a cop besides me. i didnt see any when i went through the light. He didnt really drive much besides me because i just saw him pull over right away after the next light turned green. Im not sure if he saw me or not im just trippin of this hella. I kept drivin when i was makin a left on another light i saw him run straight ahead. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not sure if i am gunna get a ticket or not. Yall think im trippin hard?[/color]

if there are no cameras, and you didnt get pulled over, how could you possibly get a ticket.

lay off the drugs man.

Son, your tenses and adverbs and adlibs and synonyms plus antonyms and adjectives are all jacked up. Yes you're trippin'. I wuz riding my motorscooterand purple rain frog leap jimmy cap cuz BESIDES ME yellow frying pan dip bryant overhead wahzoo made color red speaker linksys router double take spicklespackle small head bald head short n tall head minny duck ronald mouse hullabawho five wire train celly?????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn dude. do you seriously think you can get a ticket if you dint get pulled over or there was no camera on that intersection?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Son, your tenses and adverbs and adlibs and synonyms plus antonyms and adjectives are all jacked up. Yes you're trippin'. I wuz riding my motorscooter and purple rain frog leap jimmy cap cuz BESIDES ME yellow frying pan dip bryant overhead wahzoo made color red speaker linksys router double take spickle spackle small head bald head short n tall head minny duck ronald mouse hullabawho five wire train celly?????
/thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by davizzy

When i was driving today i was probably going 42 on a 35 zone and a intersection was coming up. The light just turned yellow so i just decided to keep going because if would have stopped i would of passed the cross walk by a lot.I looked up when i was almost passed the intersection the light just turned red. There is no cameras from what i saw. After 1 light i saw a cop besides me. i didnt see any when i went through the light. He didnt really drive much besides me because i just saw him pull over right away after the next light turned green. Im not sure if he saw me or not im just trippin of this hella. I kept drivin when i was makin a left on another light i saw him run straight ahead. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not sure if i am gunna get a ticket or not. Yall think im trippin hard?[/color]

if there are no cameras, and you didnt get pulled over, how could you possibly get a ticket.

lay off the drugs man.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom