Am I the only one who doesn't wear wife beaters?

A-shirt definitely sounds better than wife-beater...
laugh.gif

Anyway, I often and regularly wear an A-shirt AND an undershirt together. It's just something that I've always done.

I'm actually wearing a grey A-shirt underneath my undershirt (insert xzibit meme) right at this very moment...
laugh.gif

3 shirts at once? I hope you live somewhere cold

i wear wifebeaters as undershirts sometimes. i would never be caught dead rocking one in public by itself tho

My shirt should fit my skin. Not skin tight, but it should fit.

I do kno a dude that rocks like 3 shirts and a like another undershirt under his shirt. :lol: its like hella costume changes sometimes

Always. Under shirts look tacky to me.

I was out friday night at a lounge, noticed 1/4" of my undershirt poking out of from my underneath my button up, went to the bathroom and rolled it up to my shoulders :lol: :smh:

next day copped a 4 pack of wife beaters at wally world :smokin

I always wear a wife beater under my Tee's, I wear an undershirt anytime Im wearing a shirt with buttons. Never an undershirt wit my Tees tho

I haven't worn one in ages.  I have no preference between either though.

Last edited:
I wear em' when it's hot out or going to the gym. I rarely wear a beater or undershirt under any kind of shirt because for me, it is uncomfortable. I don't wear any kind of shirt when I sleep because I toss & turn a lot and wearing any top just feels constricting and uncomfortable.

I'll wear it under a tshirt, I don't like going undershirt free. I prefer a nicely trimmed deep v that doesn't show though.

hanes lay flat t shirts will get the job done. No matter how hot it gets i'll always wear a t shirt 

Back
Top Bottom