Am I the only one who doesn't wear wife beaters?

just walk without a shirt and maybe a towel around neck if it gets too hot.

#BeatersWithEverything...

Usually with an undertee overtop of it tho, then what I'm actually wearing goes overtop of all that.
WTF you wear a beater, AND an undershirt? Then your shirt? 

I always wear a hanes undershirt with all my shirts, even t shirts. I dont sweat much but it keeps the outer shirt (the one you care about) crispy for a LOT longer. I also can get more wears out of them between washings. My shirts never get "dirty" from my own sweat and oils. I just wash them when they get dirty from the outside world making them dirty.

Lol yea, aksuited aksuited . I'm pretty much the same way tho; my outer shirts don't really get dirty unless i do some dumb **** like drop some food or something on it. I def. go Hanes also, as far as undershirts. Can't beat em..:pimp:

Lol yea, @AKsuited. I'm pretty much the same way tho; my outer shirts don't really get dirty unless i do some dumb **** like drop some food or something on it. I def. go Hanes also, as far as undershirts. Can't beat em..
pimp.gif
yup....and the deodorant only gets on my undershirts and never on my actual shirt. Exactly, shirts never get dirty, oily, or soiled. The only way is if I drop something on it. And even then, it's not "dirty", just has a stain on it. 

But if you don't wear an undershirt, the shirt will be visibly clean after only 1 wear, but will actually be dirty for real, since there's now deodorant all in the pits, sweat all in the collars, back, and chest, and oils from your body all up in the shirt...instead of all that getting caught up in your undershirt. I'll never rock a shirt without it.

Usually wear one under a white t wit bball shorts chillin in the summer.

I have also learned that wife b + short sleeve button up unbuttoned = trouble

If they have a straw hat on too, you might just want to avoid them. If they look like they're about that life, they probably are.

nah cuz wearing one gives you automatic domestic abuse charges

BRUH.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
#comeatmebros!

:lol:

Yes...buff down (from Houston area, so down sometimes sounds like "dine")

People laugh but whatever. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom