Am I the only one pissed off the gov't is sending assistance to libya and japan

I mean take care of home first. I understand humanitarian aid and a more stable world benefits the US and everything  but  we are in debt plus parts of inner city dc and baltimore are  wholly neglected and ignored. What about them. Maybe i'm wrong tho

I mean take care of home first. I understand humanitarian aid and a more stable world benefits the US and everything  but  we are in debt plus parts of inner city dc and baltimore are  wholly neglected and ignored. What about them. Maybe i'm wrong tho

I'm sure there are some other narrow minded folks out there who feel the same as you do.

I'm sure there are some other narrow minded folks out there who feel the same as you do.

Well if we don't send assistance imagine the repercussions. Japan is our ally. When you're outside and see the cars people drive... ummm where were they made? Oh yah and what do you put in the car to make em drive? This thing called Gas. Libya's problems won't affect us as far as gas prices is concern correct? Everything is a cycle in this world.

You wont be saying that when your home is destroyed in a disaster.
We help them, they'll help us when we actually need it.

and yes, best believe......

Well if we don't send assistance imagine the repercussions. Japan is our ally. When you're outside and see the cars people drive... ummm where were they made? Oh yah and what do you put in the car to make em drive? This thing called Gas. Libya's problems won't affect us as far as gas prices is concern correct? Everything is a cycle in this world.

nah, i'm a selfish brother, take care of home first. i feel as bad for them as the next man, but we dont need to be giving away our resources to everybody that needs it. +%%*, we need it!

nah, i'm a selfish brother, take care of home first. i feel as bad for them as the next man, but we dont need to be giving away our resources to everybody that needs it. +%%*, we need it!

Originally Posted by lyricist343

/thread

Originally Posted by lyricist343

/thread

Originally Posted by Freeze

not sure if serious.

SMH at people on twitter comparing this to Katrina

Originally Posted by Freeze

not sure if serious.

SMH at people on twitter comparing this to Katrina

So let's say there's a HUGE HUGE earthquake in Hawaii. You wouldn't want Japan to come help? They're right there but should just mind their own business, yeah?

So let's say there's a HUGE HUGE earthquake in Hawaii. You wouldn't want Japan to come help? They're right there but should just mind their own business, yeah?

30t6p3b.gif
cmon son 

Back
Top Bottom