AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Some of y'all sound as thirsty for the the shirt as I am for the jacket. The crewneck is up on drjays.com in TWO different colors... Your welcome!!! Jus wonderin since were all "HELPING" each other out what's goodie with some info on toddler sz??? Can my seed be stuntin like her daddy?!? I mean daddy an daughter day is right around the corner lol.

My footlockers got the toddler sizes in.. But the yellow is real off.. I seen the jacket in dr jays the store in fordham road.. I'm in the bronx

Originally Posted by filly413

Some of y'all sound as thirsty for the the shirt as I am for the jacket. The crewneck is up on drjays.com in TWO different colors... Your welcome!!! Jus wonderin since were all "HELPING" each other out what's goodie with some info on toddler sz??? Can my seed be stuntin like her daddy?!? I mean daddy an daughter day is right around the corner lol.

Wait a sec you mean crewneck as in shirt? Or the Crewneck sweatshirt? Cause I see the shirt in 2 diff colors...but no sweatshirt. Thanks for the info by the way.

My fault my fault my fault I'm talkin abt the TEE, I thought I heard the long sleeve shirt was scraped??? DEFINETLY Good looks on the tip abt Fordham rd, Imma have to call around in the city an see if there the only ones carryin gear for the neons.

how does the jacket fit? i usually wear a medium, but do you think a small could fit or would that be a stretch?

GEEZUS I canst not lie I'm HATIN on y'all that got the jacket Lol. I really wish deep down that they released this for the sport red 95s but I guess it works out better for the neons.

i'm about to retire my '99 retro of these... they're falling apart... gonna wear them until they aren't wearable tho, but that should be soon.

so anyways, my question is, when i move on to my next pair, should i start rocking my HOA's from '05, or these 2010's, and keep the HOA's on ice?

is there danger with crumbling or anything from wearing old DS pairs?

where is this crew neck??? Its already been posted where the tshirt and jacket can be found at..

proto.....im keeping my HOA's on ice still and wearing these 2010's. i wouldnt think you have any issues with cracking or crumbling especially only being 5 years old but i am thinking

about wearing them around the house just to put a little weight into the air units and maybe soften to midsole a tad just in case they sit for another 5 years before they hit the

pavement because i plan on running these current ones into the ground the way your 99's are lol

and hahaha sneakermane i know exactly what ya mean w/ cats tripping off seeing something fresh a few years later.....cracks me up everytime i wear pretty much anything. nowadays

seems like fools always wildn even over gr's from just a few years back

With all the kicks coming out hopefully there will be a few of these AM 95 neons at the end of month left.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

how does the jacket fit? i usually wear a medium, but do you think a small could fit or would that be a stretch?

it fits true to size i wear a 2xl and it fits perfectly

Originally Posted by Stixx

where is this crew neck??? Its already been posted where the tshirt and jacket can be found at..
got the jacket and rib cage tee just need this in my life and im good. anybody know where i can copp or does anybody know the product code?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom