AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

these are back on eastbay. use promo code PKEBTN97 for 20% off.

man i wish i could have been a little bit more patient
smh.gif

and they got a FSR.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

35mpj5w.jpg

there yall go for everyone who wanted to see. those are the airmax 95s that they released on ndc like 2 yrs ago

One of the initial reasons why i pass on shoes with white sock liners...

Sorry but i'm very particular about the inevitability of said material turning into the color baby poo in just a few short wears.

God be damned if they made it grey in there. Umph.

Thats how it should be a great retro classic shoe a good old GR .

we shall see if every one still loves the neons , and the infrared 90s once they not some special release.

my boy bought these for me and i remember the HOA went on clearance for EVERYTHING

87s , 90s , 93s , 95s , and the 97s were all to be had for under retail back then , but when nike dried them up and made them a QS
every one and there moms was on them again . Young kids these days are weird , why dont you just keep them clean and rock em a couple years
later and you get that damn how you got those ? " i been had em since RD just kept to em clean " type look

Originally Posted by xX Unseen Xx

i stated an opinion. you cats cant handle it? if i want to rock #+# heads dont have, is that not my right? yall can all have the same shoes on at the same time and be cool with it. i love seeing 6 dudes in a crew all rocking the same gear from their fitted, to their black frame glasses, to their bandanas around the necks, to their studded belts. yeah, GR is great.

look, yes i own general release #+#. yes, have previously released neons. yes i have the 2010 release. im just saying i feel it takes away from the culture when you see heads who just bought them because factory store is selling them for 50 dollars not even knowing the significance of the color way or the history of the shoe, ya dig?

besides, its not the fact that they are general release.  id copp either way.  its the fact that they produced sooooo many.  be easy fellas, its just a forum thread.
laugh.gif
You the one that was Salty first.

You don't understand, a hot shoe is a hot shoe.  You have this "image" that only certain people/sneakerheads should wear certain products; shoes.
Who cares if its seen in the Outlets, does that take away the factor that its a great shoe?  Why does it matter that the general public has a chance to grab a nostalgic shoe that sneakerheads used to buy out on previous release dates?

My favorite shoe to ever wear are the Air Max 2009s.  You think im salty that even Plumbers, Businessmen, 60 Year old retirees wear the shoe?

Just got my crew in the mail, matches hella clean with my blackhawks fitted. Anyone have info on where I can phone order a jacket? Also info on where I can find a toddler sz would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by deesnake003

35mpj5w.jpg

there yall go for everyone who wanted to see. those are the airmax 95s that they released on ndc like 2 yrs ago

One of the initial reasons why i pass on shoes with white sock liners...

Sorry but i'm very particular about the inevitability of said material turning into the color baby poo in just a few short wears.

God be damned if they made it grey in there. Umph.
for your 411 my my white sock lines is not looking like "baby poo" thats just how it is with the lighting and flash on my camera they have been worn no more then 2x's 

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Thats how it should be a great retro classic shoe a good old GR .

Young kids these days are weird , why dont you just keep them clean and rock em a couple years
later and you get that damn how you got those ? " i been had em since RD just kept to em clean " type look

Real Talk!!! That's how cats used to do it, wasn't about @#$% being limited. Can't recall how many times I use to buy & ice a shoe for a couple years, then break em' out to all kinds of hooplah. "Yo, When did they come back out?" Same thing happened last month when I unds my Eggplant Foams. It ain't hard...all you need is patience.

Btw, Neons are
smokin.gif
to me. GR & all...

a59356d5e796481c433a133617677be727c94ca.pjpg

a69158e6464f181e3c2a24081ccbc025646ef27.pjpg

Originally Posted by filly413

Just got my crew in the mail, matches hella clean with my blackhawks fitted. Anyone have info on where I can phone order a jacket? Also info on where I can find a toddler sz would be greatly appreciated.

Whaaaaaaat .....can we see pics of this Crew? Are we talking about the Nike matching Crewneck that was shown in the catalogue pics earlier? If so where did you get? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Just got my crew in the mail,
Whaaaaaaat .....can we see pics of this Crew? Are we talking about the Nike matching Crewneck that was shown in the catalogue pics earlier? If so where did you get? I haven't seen it ANYWHERE.

WHERE IS THE CREWWWW
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

anyone care to comment on the quality?

Compared to what year?

Cut, cushioning, colors have all been off on this shoe for several years at this point.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Just got my crew in the mail,

WHERE IS THE CREWWWW
nerd.gif

no way
nerd.gif

Eastbay's got exclusive cw's of 95's
n have these back in stock
AFLIFE20 - 20% off $75+

Back
Top Bottom